jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Ebay and Amazon?????????

1. Mrs. L'Dane profile image60
    Mrs. L'Daneposted 6 years ago

Hi All, Hope you are all having a good morning so far.
    I am a new 'hubber' and have only posted two Hubs thus far, but I wondered if someone could help me.
    The choice of capsules that you get Ebay and Amazon, if you add them onto your hub, do you start making money off of them straight away or are you supposed to sign up to an account with Ebay and Amazon? I am slightly confused about this.
    If someone could help me on this I would really really appreciate it.

Thanks so so much.

2. 0
    mtsi1098posted 6 years ago

You have to sign up for all affiliates...It may take a couple of days to get completed...Welcome and enjoy the stay

3. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

You have to sign up for Ebay and Amazon, but I don't use them... Too much hassle, I just use Adsense.

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

You don't make any money on Adsense, eBay or Amazon until you've signed up for their affiliate programs.

There's no point in applying for eBay because they won't accept Hubbers - you have to have your own website to apply, and if you get accepted you can then use your ID on HubPages.

Sounds like it would do you good to read through the Starting Out Guide. It was created for a reason, you know:

This post will also help.

1. Mrs. L'Dane profile image60
      Mrs. L'Daneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL, I have applied for Adsense, just waiting on them to approve me. I was just slightly confused on the Ebay and Amazon thing.

Thanks very much.

5. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Ebay and Amazon both have similar programs to Adsense,

Search for Amazon Associates and the Ebay Partner Network. Try looking on Hubpages help too though, since I think you might need to use a special link for Amazon Associates on Hubpages!

6. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

I applied for the program and the problem is ebay is not letting me login to affiliate network. Does that mean my application got declined ?