jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

My second go round with the Challenge

1. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image87
    BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 7 years ago

Tried this a couple months ago and fell on my face. I failed so miserably I don't know what's possessing me to try again. I suppose because I can't allow myself to fail at anything. Oh well, here goes round two of the Hub Challenge for me. Wish me lots of luck!

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I believe you have the potential to get it done and you certainly seem to have the attitude in your words used in your post. So, I say you CAN get it done.

No luck required. Sheer will power and determination can help you to prevail.

Just a side note? Did you already make 30 titles for your 30 hubs?

A plan is always key to success. Make one, if you haven't. You'll only give yourself more of an advantage to succeed. smile

I know you CAN get it done. smile big_smile

3. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image87
    BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 7 years ago

I did make a list of topics I wanted to write about in the first challenge, and I only did half. sad But I WILL do it this time. lol I am very determined and I really appreciate your support! How are you today?

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. I'm doing well. I apparently have someone who has decided that my name is to be "Pam"? roll

But, otherwise, I woke up this morning, it must be a good day. smile

How are you doing? smile You sound like a woman on a mission and that's always a good thing for the world. smile wink tongue

working