jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How do I send someone a link to my hubs

1. MordechaiZoltan profile image73
    MordechaiZoltanposted 7 years ago

Hi. Thanks in advance. Sorry if a stupid question. How do I send someone a link to my hub. Is there a way to find the URL?

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Open any hub and the URL is in the address bar in your browser.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

Click on the "my account" tab on top of your horisontal HubPages menu bar. You will get a list of all of your hubs. Right click on the hub in question, then select "copy link address" (or such similar term, depending on what browser you are using). Paste the link into your message.

A different way to do this is simply open the hub, then copy the URL from your browser's address bar, and paste that into your email message.

If you want a link to all of your hubs, copy the URL from your profile page as it appears in your browser's address bar.

MordechaiZoltanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! Another quick one. When signing up for Amazon they ask for your website URL. Which one are the requesting? Thanks again

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Please read the instructions. (You will be amazed how much information you can find in the help menu). Feel free to return if still in doubt.

http://hubpages.com/help/AmazonAssociates

MordechaiZoltanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm...sorry for the waste of space. Thanks for the help

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

The space is free, and no need to apologize. Thanks.

4. Appletreedeals profile image83
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

Surprised no one mentioned you can just use the "Share it" button at the bottom of the hub.

GA

working