jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

what happens to old threads?

1. mega1 profile image81
    mega1posted 7 years ago

when they are shut down I guess they are shut down - when you can no longer post on them.  So if that means they were not approved or something, how does one know?

anyway Hijack this thread is closed.  I still like the concept, but if everyone is through with it, thats ok with me!

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They go to old thread heaven or hell, depending on the participants.

2. myownworld profile image83
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

big_smile..... OR some stay in a purgatorial state of limbo....till someone takes mercy on them and 'bumps' them upwards!

1. profile image0

Bump

1. myownworld profile image83
        myownworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

big_smile
        .....so are you bumping me to heaven or hell?? yikes

1. profile image0

Which do you prefer?

1. myownworld profile image83
            myownworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hell for sure! I reckon heaven will have too many of the religious forums there...or wait, is that hell? roll

3. mega1 profile image81
    mega1posted 7 years ago

nobody can any longer post in the "hijack" thread - it says "Page doesn't exist" when you try to post - so it has been closed.  Has this happened before?  Don't they tell you they're closing it?  or is something wrong with it, maybe its broke. 
    Anyway . . . this is an innocuous thread where we can do similar thing - there is no topic - don't feel you have to respond to someone - can enter anything you want (within reason and the rules, of course)!

1. skyfire profile image72
      skyfireposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i'm having that trouble(this page doesn't exist) with whole forums. i guess it is issue with the HP forums. No thread is closed or something. It is request-response issue from forums,it happens.

4. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

that's kind of funny because i just checked it out and still seems to exist to me.  in fact, i was just posted something on it.

5. mega1 profile image81
    mega1posted 7 years ago

religious forums and most politics and some social issues are like trying to convince your cat there is a god!  "talk to the paw"

working