jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Hubpages Score

1. Newyork204 profile image59
    Newyork204posted 7 years ago

After you Hub Score is 75 what is the benefit of it being higher.  If left for vacation for a couple weeks and my score was 96.  I come back and its 88.  Should I care?  As long as it stays over 75 all my outbound links are do follow (not that all I care about it that but it is nice).

If someone has a score of 100 or close to that how are they in a better position than me if I have a score in the 80s or high 70s?

Wesley

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No smile

2. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's amazing.
      I can have a score of 75..work hard by staying on hubpages several hours a day for 2-3 days and my score is 83. Then I can go out to dinner..watch some TV and my score drops to 79, 77 then 75..

I'm starting not to care

2. Ohma profile image79
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

good question I would like to know the answer myself.

3. EFPotter profile image60
    EFPotterposted 7 years ago

Agreed. Also, if someone can give a better picture of how that score rises and falls. Does it depend on up and down votes on hubs? View count trend in the positive or negative?

I had a 92, it fell to 90 even though I had an influx of followers and posted a new hub, but now is up to 91.

Newyork204posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply.  It really helped me out.

4. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Here is a link that may answer some of your questions
    http://hubpages.com/search/include:help+hub+score however when you are new be more concerned about the quality of your content, read others people's hubs,get involved with the community your hub score will rise but always focus on your writing.smile

5. EFPotter profile image60
    EFPotterposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the prod in the right direction. For a more direct link to help people with the questions I had, http://hubpages.com/guide/stats/hubscore answered everything I was wondering about.

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is absolutely wonderful! smile

6. profile image0
    TheVerbalAxiomposted 7 years ago

I asked this question myself, I forgot where I put the thread though.

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is o.k. there have been many threads asking the same question since HP has began no question is a silly question at least now you have the answer. smile

Newyork204posted 7 years ago in reply to this

The great thing I love about HP is the people here are really helpful and smart.  It started out as a place for me to write some articles and get "DO FOLLOW" links but now it has become much more.  Thanks for all the responses.  If you need anything, let me know.

Wesley

working