I don't normally come in here, but...

1. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I don't normally post in this section of the forum, however I have just creatd a Hub on backlinking, and I was looking for suggestions on anything I might have missed, or anything I might have done wrong. Of course you can also feel free to give me a thumbs up big_smile

2. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Read this It seems to have some very good advice I have already crated a blog on Blogger and a website at Google sites. I am at presnt thying to figure out the Keyword search tool on Google. Any chance you would care to make a hub about that in plain english like your backlink hub?

3. yoshi97 profile image87
    yoshi97posted 6 years ago

'Thisisoli is here! Invader! Cast the demon out!'

*Yoshi, he's one of the good guys ...*

Oh, really? It's not like we get many new visitors of his ilk here, so I just assumed he must be a baddie. Can't I just mangle him a bit?

*No, yoshi ...*

Okay. Tossing all of the fun aside, I read your hub and thought you handled the topic extremely well. It was informative, well thought out, and all the facts looked right to me.

*Yoshi skulks at Ohma*

'Any possibility she might be a demon?'

*Sorry, Yoshi ... wrong again*

Very well then, I will help you (Ohma) as well, as I have already written an article on Google's Keyword Tool which you will find in my profile. It's written in plain English (the best I can muster) so I believe it might help. smile

'Anyone out there a demon trying to get past the gate? You, sir, in the back, the guy in the wheelchair ... might you be a demon I can tussle with?'

*I've got me no arms or legs*

'Tis okay. I'll make it a fair fight. I'll hold one arm behind my back and you can juke as I swing my sword at you ...'