Disappearing Hub

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

I used about six or more capsules to type my hub Painted Feathers and Valentine.When I closed, it was in the 40s; now it is 54. Where is the hub? The tags are there; and I know the hub is somewhere.I know that the drafts of the hubs are saved but when I checked the capsules they were empty.The hub indicated one view.Was it my own? While I was saving it there were errors-telling me to go to edit then to save but that did not work. I clicked "save unpublished' and I even clicked 'preview'.Don't tell me I have to start all over. Please help.

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Try shutting your computer down and rebooting. Then go into your hub from your account page and see if the contents are back in their capsules.

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
        aoiffe379posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the suggestion. I shut the computer down last night and went to check it through my account page a few minutes ago. The hub is doing very well - up to 58! However, I  am happy that Flying Pigs And Valentine, which was behind, has overtaken it and is five points higher.Otherwise I would have raised a hue and cry! This is exciting!Maybe I will work on some other aspect of the hub until those capsules find their way home.