jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Finding Answers On Hubpages Help

1. Susan Ng profile image90
    Susan Ngposted 8 years ago

I'm having trouble finding the answers I need on the help page.  For example, I wanted to learn about flagship hubs and I looked through all the questions on the right side of the help page and there's no mention of a flagship hub.  Then I found a link in one hub (written by a hubber) leading me to a whole help page on flagship hubs. 

Is there an alphabetical index of Hubpages help topics that I missed somewhere? tongue

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

There is not, but were are in the process of improving the FAQ.  Hopefully, we'll cover more and more of the common questions there.  In the mean time, you can always ask here in the forum.

3. Susan Ng profile image90
    Susan Ngposted 8 years ago

Okay. smile  Are you also making an alphabetical index of topics instead of a list of questions? hmm  It seems easier to look at an index rather than read all the possible questions. smile  For example, instead of "What is a flagship hub?", you could simply list it in the index as "flagship hub" and when it's clicked, that's when you can display all the possible questions there could be about flagship hubs. smile  That way things are organized more logically and they're easier to find. smile

Hehe... I don't think I've ever put so many smileys in one post. tongue  By the way, should I move this post to the Suggestions forum? cool

4. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 8 years ago

If I were faced with a big faq and I wanted to see if it had info on it about "flagship hubs" I'd use CTRL F and do a search for "flagship".

1. Susan Ng profile image90
      Susan Ngposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hey, thanks, darkside.  I learned something new today. smile  I didn't know there was such a thing as a Find Bar!  What other tricks do you know? big_smile