jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

The Hijacking Thread!

1. drej2522 profile image86
    drej2522posted 7 years ago

Okay...

Rule 1: You must try to Hijack or 'take' over the thread...that's the goal. If any ONE subject is lingering, it must be stopped!

Rule 2: No more rules...

2. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 7 years ago

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/hijacked.gif

Do you prefer a KISS with tongue, or without tongue...
    (I choose neither)
    http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv19/wyanjen/sr122-KISS-88204962-1-1.jpg

1. Faybe Bay profile image85
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What is the longest kiss anyone here remembers, barring braces getting stuck together

1. drej2522 profile image86
        drej2522posted 7 years ago in reply to this

longest kiss?...I think some fat chick one drunken night...Ughhh!

3. drej2522 profile image86

So, there's this old woman that is paranoid about everything and wants to visit her distant family in Tennessee. The old woman lives with her 'immediate family' in some suburb of Atlanta.  The rest of the family wants to go to Florida on vacation. The woman sees that a convicted murderer just escaped a Florida prison and insists on going to Tennessee (remember she's paranoid). The family takes the road trip down to Florida and the old woman spots a familiar road...something from her childhood. She convinces them to check out the area, and as they are driving she remembers that the road was similar to the road in Tennessee. She gasped at this realization and the driver (the father of the group) jumps, turns the wheel, hits a rock, and they flip over. As they are climbing out, another vehicle stops...and guess who it is...the convicted murderer. He kills the entire family, one by one.

I had to read that for my American Lit class...holy cow!

4. drej2522 profile image86

hehe, Jen...I like the Thread Hijacked sign!

working