Loading Capsule

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

I reported my hub Painted Feathers And Valentine as a Disappearing Hub in another forum and got one answer. I tried that suggestion and now I am looking for more help. I have a problem with saving my capsules.The Painted Feathers And Valentine hub stands at 58, only five points below Flying Pigs And Valentine when I checked a few minutes ago. I was encouraged by its climb but the capsules are empty! I have no clue where my hub is; so I decided to start over. I typed the first capsule Sleepless Night and clicked Save. After five minutes nothing had happened. I checked my internet. It is connected. I did get a pop up at one point telling me Oops! and suggesting I report it as feedback. It is an arduous and slow task to retype the hub as I use 'seek and find' or 'hunt and peck' and I am only 45-50 wpm.I have the handwritten hub under my left arm so that slows me when I stop to look.It would be good if you can find my climbing hub. Otherwise, I would appreciate it if the capsule would save expeditiously- in less than fifteen minutes.One minute would be fine. Thanks for the quick response. Meanwhile, I am discovering some interesting information.

2. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

I actually have no idea. I just wanted to get this back to the top for you and maybe keep it alive. It's the weekend so you may want to try emailing the admin directly. Don't expect a response super quick though cause it is the weekend.

3. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

Thanks for your ingenuity.I need more hubbers to join you.