jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Web site linkage

1. 60
    wolfman6posted 6 years ago

Can you link an already established amazon associate account from an internet affiliate program thru whichever company/program you choose to the hub page and still get commission credit.  I have both a hosted web site that contains various links to amazon but I also have an amazon associate id.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Amazon's affiliate program is directly with Amazon.  You can use that ID on HubPages. In that case, you'll use the Amazon capsule

You can also choose to link to your own website (which in your case, displays Amazon products).  In that case, you simply place links in your text.  Be careful, though, as you can't have more than two links to the same website.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

You can only have your associate ID in place anyways. I don't think it matters too much unless you are talking about more than ONE Amazon acct. hmm

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Your Amazon Affiliates ID is not related to any other affiliate program, it is free to join, and use on as many websites as you wish.

You can use your Amazon Associates ID directly on here, or you can create a new tracking ID so you know your earnings are coming from Amazon!

4. 60
    wolfman6posted 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies,

I was not looking to add direct links from the amazon capsule anyways especially given the limits that hubpages puts on such things.  I just wanted to know if I could connect the amazon products that the capsule search would provide to my associate ID via the capsule title and it sounds like I will be able to do that