Advice on my Hub

1. sarcasticool profile image85
    sarcasticoolposted 6 years ago

I have started a Sci-Fi hub that people can ask for help in finding old sci-fi movies or TV shows they may have seen in thier past and need the title of. I wanted the questions and answers to appear on my main hub page so that others can read them if they are looking for the same films but they are publish on a seperate page... should I just get people to ask questions in the comments box and answer through that or just carry on answering with the ask and answer section? I am new to all this as this is my first hub. I hope this makes sense somehow? Help!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages! 

The "questions and answer" section of HubPages isn't for having a dialogue with people, and you earn no money from it.  It's really just a place to get inspiration for Hubs.  Interaction happens in the comments on your Hubs.

However, though I hate to discourage anyone from using HubPages, I can't help feeling your idea would be much more successful on a blog (perhaps on, where you can also monetize with Adsense and Amazon).

The trouble with a blog is that (unlike HubPages) you'll have to do a lot of promoting before anyone will notice it - but that's where you can write Hubs about related topics, each one with a couple of links to your blog, to raise its profile.

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Questions and answers can both be seen  on every page in the comment Hubpages is more article writing than Blogging. If I were you I would write an article about your interests and some of your favorite Sci-Fi topics then offer your willingness to assist through the comment section.