jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

I am New What Do You Think

1. CuzzoShizzo profile image60
    CuzzoShizzoposted 7 years ago

Hello, I am new to creating Hubpages, but decided to give it a try to see how it works out for me. I want to find out from other Hubbers if my Hubs are fine the way that they are or if they need some work to be able to make it. If you would please review my first 3 Hubs and give me some feedback I would greatly appreciate it. Here are the links:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Inexpensive-Laptop
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Survivor-Heroes-vs-Villains
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Baby-Diaper-Bags-

I would like to know if the layout if good as well as the content. If there is anything that needs improvement please let me know, and please do not be afraid to be too critical. Thank you in advance.

2. Chef Mac profile image61
    Chef Macposted 7 years ago

I think it looks pretty good Cuzzo. You might break up the long text in the middle, but I'd say it look pretty sharp

CuzzoShizzoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Chef Mac, I will go in and add a picture to break up some of the longer content. I appreciate your feedback.

3. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago

Looks good, I would check some content to see if it is written twice in the same paragraph. You don't want to come off as a word count writer. But, if you want a pat on the back I have one for you, three hubs on the first go:) Great work. Join in the thirty hubs in thirty days challenge! Lots of smiles to you smile and welcome to hubPages. Guts too, opening a forum about it, watch out for bullies, don't let them scare you.

Thank you for your input. I will go back and look at the content to make sure that it is not too repetitive. Thank you for the pat on the back. I will consider joining the thirty hubs in thirty days challenge once I have more time to devote to it. Thank you for the heads up on bullies I know they are everywhere on the internet and will try to put you down any way possible. I appreciate your valuable feedback smile

4. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 7 years ago

i think your hubs are great. as stated previously you might want to break up the texts.. ad videos or pictures and defiantly watch out for repetitiveness. i think you are doing wonderful .. it wasnt til my 3rd day that i posted my first hub lol .. im up to 7 now as i found it was fun and interesting at the same time.

there are bullies however everyone here is amazing in one way or another though some are hard to read but sstill amazing people as they all help with anything you need..

happy hubbing and awesome start

Thank you for the advice. I will go in and try to break up the content so that it is easy to read through. I was a little bit worried about that and now that 2 people have said it my worries have been confirmed. smile

I will be refreshing the content and adding some pictures and videos so that my Hubs will look better. Thank you for your valuable input and compliments.

1. profile image0
        pinkyleeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you are more than welcome

working