Kindle eBooks are Killing my Amazon Earnings

1. muratos profile image59
    muratosposted 6 years ago

A bad day at Amazon sad

Someone has bought around 20 expensive programming books yesterday, but all of them Kindle version which means that I got "zero" commissions.

Amazon should certainly begin giving commissions to associates. It is rather annoying..

What about your book earnings? Decreased much after Kindle?

Have a nice day to all smile

2. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I thought about doing a kindle review hub but have little to say that is positive. I think maybe the better alternative to kindle review hub would suit me better. I love being an amazon affiliate but the kindle stuff is not how I would do it. I would have cross compatibility so you can buy from amazon if you have a different eReader and of course the affiliate should get a cut even if its just a minimum % of sale and not subject to the tier system. If those sales of yours had been worth a nickel each you would at least have that plus the status of having made that sale but there we go, the world we live in.

I guess if I wanted to do a review of an eBook I would have a look at  commission junction or someone like that for a company to affiliate with that sells the ebook I am reviewing that does offer commission for sales.

I kinda wish there was a commission junction or linkshare capsule. It could be pretty simple, you upload a pic and the url is clickable from the picture. Meaning we could make awesome looking ads that encourage clicking and we could even share our success with HP. I am happy to share if they make things easy for me to do it in the first place smile