jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Making Money?

1. figment profile image73
    figmentposted 6 years ago

I would like to know who has earned more than $50 on a HubPage?  How long where you a Hubber and what was your Hub about?  Was it through adsense or amazon? For you real money making Hubbers, what are you averaging a month? Same questions? 

I love to write, but I love making money too!!

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this
  2. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

you can do a search of the site. there are plenty of forums already started on this subject as there are many subjects.

3. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

I have made more than $50, but only after I got serious about learning how to market what I have written.  I need to keep working on it, so that I can produce a steady income. 

I have been here more than a year, but only started working on the marketing in November.

4. Mikel G Roberts profile image87
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

To make money you have to write hub commercials, articles that are designed to get people to click on the ads and buy something...

Hubs about life experiences and such are pretty hard to get sales on...

How to build a sailboat from scratch...including ads for the buying of the necessary materials, and where to find those materials, will be a money maker better than a Hub about your sailing trip to the Bahamas...

1. Dao Hoa profile image61
      Dao Hoaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good advice. Now I know why my hubs are not good. sad

5. 60
    probafixposted 6 years ago

saving money is more important than making money...In the investment that help you to secure your future...

1. harryinc profile image59
      harryincposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, but you need to make money first before you start saving it tongue