jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

I have a stalker! :P

1. Susan Ng profile image87
    Susan Ngposted 9 years ago

Are you stalking me, WeddingConsultant?  'Cause if you are, I'm flattered.  I've never been stalked before.  Haha! big_smile

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Be careful what you ask for big_smile Just ask lounn how much fun they can be.

3. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

Can I join in too? lol, I've never been a stalker........jimmy

4. WeddingConsultant profile image81
    WeddingConsultantposted 9 years ago

Did I miss something?

I'm trying to figure out why you think I'm stalking you?
    http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_7.gif

Having said that, I don't think posting on this form helps any!

5. Susan Ng profile image87

Haha! big_smile 

Sure, Jimmy, you can stalk me as it seems WeddingConsultant wasn't stalking me after all. tongue  Hehe...  Must have been a series of coincidences, WeddingConsultant. smile

Thanks for the concern, Mark.  I'll keep that in mind. big_smile

1. WeddingConsultant profile image81
      WeddingConsultantposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you saw me come in and become the fan of someone behind you or make comments after you?  I must confess, I often refresh the hubpages homepage and see what's being produced/what people are up to/etc.

My wife is actually right next to me, so she'll testify to my innocence!

It's all you jimmy!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_6_120.gif

6. Susan Ng profile image87

I believe your wife's testimony, WeddingConsultant. big_smile

I do the same thing, too.  I refresh the Hubtivity page every so often and see what's new on Hubpages. smile  So I guess that makes me a stalker, too!  Haha!  tongue

7. WeddingConsultant profile image81

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_13_13.gif

8. ripplemaker profile image91
    ripplemakerposted 9 years ago

Hi teacher susan, I finally caught you in the forums.  And talking about stalking too LOL  Well glad to know its not for real. smile

9. Susan Ng profile image87

Hi, Teacher Michelle! smile  It WOULD be scary if someone were really stalking me as in like the way celebrities are stalked sometimes. yikes  I wonder what happened to that lounn guy Mark mentioned earlier. hmm

10. ripplemaker profile image91
    ripplemakerposted 9 years ago

I actually don't know the whole story of Lounn but I "know' her coz I've read her hubs and poems and they are pretty good.  Well, no doubt about it, it can be pretty scary.

11. WeddingConsultant profile image81

Speaking of stalking, I've got some crazy stories about that from working retail loss prevention.  Some of the stalker stories we'd see on camera made it to the local news...

So yes, stalking is a serious topic and takes place more often than most of us would like.  Sometimes guys can be really stupid in that respect, too.  Guys just don't take "no" for an answer sometimes and it especially gets frustrating when they hit on already married women (such as my wife, for example)!

12. Susan Ng profile image87

Your wife had a stalker? You're a stalker magnet, aren't you? Kidding! Just kidding. tongue Sorry, I couldn't resist. big_smile I know it's a serious topic. How did the two of you deal with the guy? yikes

working