jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Info on my hub links...

1. nuveau profile image60
    nuveauposted 6 years ago

Hi all and so great to be here. As a new guy, I;m kinda mixed up at times, but that happens at my age (55)so I trust in your patience.

All I want to know is this: Does every hub has it's own link that I can share with others so that they can visit and read? Where would I find them? Am I allowed to share the links, etc. so that they visit and read?

That;s all..forgive my typing as I bent my right pinky finger and it now looks like a hockey stick! *s

Thanks all for the advice and will check later.

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 6 years ago

When you open up each hub you'll see the URL in the address field of your web browser.

You are allowed to share, just be careful that you don't spam (send out or post messages to people who don't want them).

nuveauposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey there Darkside...thank you so much for the kind response! For sure, not going to spam, etc. Just was wondering about ways to increase traffic to the hub.

Thanks again and will see you here no doubt.*s

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
        JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can post your links to your blogs, social networking sites and directories to increase your traffic.

Use relevant keywords to your hubs and let the search engines find your hubs.

Commenting on others hubs and follow them is a good way of increasing traffic within hubpages. Normally hubbers reciprocate.

If you do little research you can know about SEO. You have to work hard for that.

Jyoti Kothari

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I open up the Share It underneath the hub and email to family or a friend.  Sure, you can share it with your friends!

nuveauposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi rebeke,,,etc...hehe My pinky is not cooperating too well today..*s
      Thank you for the nice reply and I will certainly check that out...send all my ramblings to my family, who will say..."Yawn...OK..." hehe

thanks again