jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

What are you looking for in a hub?

1. Iamsam profile image65
    Iamsamposted 6 years ago

When you visit a hub, what are you looking for?

Please give some inputs so that I can improve my hubs as well as it is benificial for other new comers.

1. pooja0908 profile image64
      pooja0908posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mainly i like SEO and Internet based hubs.

2. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All of us have a unique way of writing and each one of us look for many different things. Sometimes I personally need a great laugh so I look for humor or if I am in a poetic mood I read poetry, travel, recipes etc. But what I honestly look for in all hubs is originality. A hub where someone puts there own spin on there hubs. smile

1. Sa Toya profile image87
        Sa Toyaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Totally agree here smile I just express how I feel and based on the topic....

Find your own way of doing it!

3. 0
      B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

quality of information.
      This is what I personally look for in a hub.

2. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

gossip and nude photos of Johnny Depp

3. 0

OK Just Kidding and welcome girl.  Glad your here

4. 0

Oh ya, I tend to look for original content, if not then entertaining however that may be presented, a nice clean layout of copy and photographs, possibly a poll.  I personally do not use news capsules or ebay/amazon as they clutter up the hub and find useless.  Please do not take my advice on that.

Most importantly a really good headline that is relevant to the body copy and a ending of hope or summary quickly, generally a good sign off from the author

Make it somewhat personal, like a signature sign off

bottom line the content has to grab my attention in the first three sentences or I'm gone

Hope that helps, but its just my opinion

Welcome again

1. Iamsam profile image65
      Iamsamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your input. 

You really put sume information which will be benificial for all of us.

Thanks once again for spending your time to write it.

5. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

Most of the time I'm looking for information about things that interest me. I want the hub to answer my question in detail, or else to summarise important points and then direct me to other places where detailed information can be found. I appreciate pictures/video which expand on the topic, showing me things that cannot be expressed easily in words.

If a hub is very short, I feel cheated and will probably not bother to look at any more hubs by that author.

6. jacobkuttyta profile image47
    jacobkuttytaposted 6 years ago

I am looking for inspirational as well as educating hubs.

7. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Well written, original hubs. I like humour, good information, new ideas or good angles, something unique and different is always good. Good style, voice and flow. smile