jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

What brought you to HubPages?

1. jdaviswrites profile image92
    jdaviswritesposted 6 years ago

How did you find out about HubPages? Was it word of mouth, an advertisement, or just by luck? Just curious what sparked it is all...

1. 0
      LegendaryHeroposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't even remember how I originally found this place. It was months ago and I had decided to bookmark it because it seemed interesting.

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Search Engine on money making tips.

3. Anna Evanswood profile image76
    Anna Evanswoodposted 6 years ago

I was looking for infomation and I was directed to a hub... I liked the idea of sharing information on cooking so Anna Evanswood was born:)

4. jdaviswrites profile image92
    jdaviswritesposted 6 years ago

i guess i should say, i saw an ad on facebook, and was curious...and so it goes.

5. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

I googled a number of different words pertaining to writing and ghost writing.  HP appeared in both...so, the rest is history! smile

6. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

my boyfriend, he's a hubber too, was before me. smile

7. N. Ramius profile image83
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

My friend used the site and told me about it.

8. quicksand profile image85
    quicksandposted 6 years ago

Well, In one of the commercial e-mails that I received from an online marketer I found a link which pointed to HubPages. He had described HubPages as a marketing tool where you could post a resume of any affiliate program and add a link to it and then sort out the key words and then "hey presto! you're in business" as he claimed that HP was pretty conducive to getting listed high in the search engines!

However when I hit the link and checked out some cool articles by some clever guys and gals, I too decided to join and write for fun! That's what I am doing right now!

9. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

HubPages was one of many results of a search for freelance and one of a few I chose to follow up with.

10. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

my mama has been trying to get me to join for months now and 8 days ago i did and am finding it very enjoyable to write my hubs

11. Sage Williams profile image92
    Sage Williamsposted 6 years ago

I was looking for a writing forum.  I checked out several comparisons such as squidoo and ended up liking what I read about HubPages the best.

12. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Marisa Wright and Randy Godwin