jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

new member (adsense application)

1. twinfingers profile image59
    twinfingersposted 6 years ago

hello hubpages, i am a new member of this site. i live in the philippines, outside united state, can i avail adsense rewards?
    Another question. I don't have yet my own website,it is advisable for me to apply google adsense through HUBPAGES? If so what website URL that i'm going to use to fill up the GOOGLE ADSENSE WEBSITE INFORMATION? THANK YOU

2. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

The first thing to do is get writing twinfingers smile Adsense won't approve you until you have some good quality content for them to put their ads on.

Not sure about receiving adsense payments in the Philipines, maybe someone else can help you with that?

Welcome smile

3. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Personally, I wouldn't apply for an Adsense account without having published a bunch of quality hubs.

4. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Yeah, puublish hubs first, then think about applying.

If you look in the help section on hubpages theres plenty of info on how to apply for Adsense.

If you check adsense help it will tell you about applying in the phillipines.

5. PMS9 profile image56
    PMS9posted 6 years ago

First you must have some hubs published which follows Google Adsense TOS. When you going to apply that time provide profile link url in your applying form.

for ex: hubpage/profile/urprofilename