Time to organise all those hubs !

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 50 discussions (79 posts)
  1. Lissie profile image76
    Lissieposted 16 years ago

The hublove contest has a lot to answer for! I used to have a bunch of travel hubs and a bunch of tech hubs- now I have a bunch of money hub,a bunch of rugby hubs (!) some of religious hubs(!!!) and  I although I love hubpages  Iwas finding my my hubs page to be a bit of a pain to manage - I was going to start a spreadsheet sorted by topic but decided to write a hub instead!  So now I have a hub of hubs and so has Ripplemaker.  Now  I think some people are probably going to need a set of hubs about there hubs - but there's the challenge! So who else is going to create a hub of hubs and post the link here?

1. darkside profile image64
      darksideposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Hey Lissie, that's a nice "hubography" you've got there!

Lissieposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Well they seem to rate well in the other place so I thought it was worth a go :-)

2. makemoneyonline profile image39
      makemoneyonlineposted 16 years agoin reply to this

That's why I asked a sitemap feature to help manage all the hubs:
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/3535
      but nobody seemed to have followed or doesn't even understand what a sitemap is.

And I don't have a single account so imagine the pain in the neck that's why in fact I do nothing to organize anything that's also one the reason I'm setting my own blogs because it's more manageable with huge amount of posts smile

3. daisydayz profile image86
      daisydayzposted 11 years agoin reply to this

So glad i found this thread, I had seen Lensographies over on Squidoo, but never saw them here on Hubpages. I want to do it so people can see my hubs a little easier and so I can get a better overview without having to change to the groups all the time. Thanks! Expect to see a Hubography very soon!

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
        Marisa Wrightposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This is a very old thread, Daisy, and things have changed.   If you wrote a Hubography today covering all your Hubs, it would be unpublished for unrelated links.

You could create a Hubography for a group of related Hubs.   For instance, I did the 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge and decided to write all thirty Hubs about dance.  So I created a Hubography to track my progress.  That's acceptable.  But if I'd done the same thing and the Hubs were all on different topics, that wouldn't have been acceptable.

2. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 16 years ago

Hi, Lissie!

You may have just actually solved a problem I came in here to ask about! LOL. But Let me ask to be sure I can do this. I have a lot of people I send here for my business and motivational articles. Of course, that is a good protion of the articles I have and they are all mixed up in the list. Now, I created a group which helps me personally but still doesn't help people I send here to find that particular list. If I create a hub of all the hubs in this group with the links to each of the articles, will that be considered spam?

It would be much easier if I could just send them to one hub and have all the links there together. This would solve a really big problem and make it less confusing for visitors to navigate as well.

Thanks for posting this!
    Bonnie

I must admit when I did I wasn't sure that I wouldn't get flagged for duplicate penalty because if you actually look at the hub the only "original content" is a paragraph at the start,  2 lines at the end and the ebay capsules! All there rest of it are of course  reprints of content on my hubs! I thought I'd try it anyway and see what happened  - well it seems to be OK going by the hubscore! If you look at ripplemaker's version she has added content as well which may well work for your purpose - basically an annotated table of contents.  Of course too in the link capsule you can just delete the blurb - and just have the link with the title - or use url links within the text capsule - there are quite a few variations

3. gamergirl profile image87
    gamergirlposted 16 years ago

I will!! It's going to take me a minute, though.. lol

No kidding !

4. gamergirl profile image87
    gamergirlposted 16 years ago

I tripled the number of hubs I had from the start of Hublove to now.  It's.. wow.  It's just been nuts.  I may do it in two parts, actually, just so it isn't enormous.

Exactly what happened to me and the topics went all over the place!  IF you split it google might like it better too - I am currently getting NZ ads next to dance class ads ROTFL!

5. ripplemaker profile image78
    ripplemakerposted 16 years ago

Hi Lissie, I really appreciate you going over my hub. Thank you for taking the time.  You are right.  I wasn't sure if it was okay (may be flagged for duplicate or whatever) so I just didn't publish it.  So thank you for encouraging me to publish it.

But I also thought of this idea when I was looking for hubs on certain subjects. My eyes were already aching when I went through pages and pages of information.   Now, with your new catalogue, it's easier to look for all the travel or places you've written about-- all in a page.  And see what other stuff you've written about as well.   

I decided to put a list of categories at the top so that at a quick glance, you would already know if  there's something of interest to you.  I just added pictures to break the monotony of words.  Breaking it into two parts may be a good idea if there's load of topics already. big_smile

There is some way to create a table of contents at the top - I saw darkside do it - so you can click the topic and jump to the right capsule - maybe he'll drop by and tell us how to do it - I could probably figure it out eventually for now I am going to bed because its middnight again!
      Ebay capsules break up the words, update the content and make money :-)

6. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68

This is awsome info! I do have a question. I have never used the links capsule before since I don't do commercial hubs. Will I be able to make a bulleted list of the hubs in the one text capsule or will I have to have a capsule for each link? I know, that probably sounds like a dumb question for those who are so experienced with the use of the capsules! I have just now learned how to add pictures to the side and add video so I am learning a step at a time LOL.

Bonnie

You can do either - if you look at my Lissie on HubPages hub :  the link to "the story behind my profile picture" is an html link with the text capsule  I could have made that a bulleted list - it would then look similar to a link capsule - especially if in the link capsule I delete the paragraph which comes when you click "test link" - you can have lots and lots of links in 1 capsule or 1 - you can also drag and drop to rearrange the link's order.  Hope this helps!

7. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68

Well, nemmind! LOL. I went back to original post and checked out both yours and ripplemakers and I see what needs to be done. These are totally awsome! Thanks so much!

Bonnie

8. ripplemaker profile image78

Ebay hmmm you are right. okay will work on that next time. Thanks for the tip.  :-)  Its past eleven here.  Good night Lissie.  Stop dreaming about the Hubs LOL.

9. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 16 years ago

Lissie, what a great idea!

I don't have enough hubs to do it yet, but I will definitely do this once I have an inventory built up.

Thx!  smile

10. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 16 years ago

Wow! Good stuff. But a lot of hubbers has done it before. I did it once(sort of) in last Nov. Hub Nuggets - The Most Visited. But then I'd been away from the scene for a long time. Good to be back friends. smile

11. funride profile image67
    funrideposted 16 years ago

It´s a great way to give others all the links to your hubs, good work!

Because I have few hubs I simply give the link to my "best hubs" link or to "hot hubs" one.
    Perhaps someday I will have to make a hub like those wink.

12. SunSeven profile image62

It definitely is a good idea smile

13. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years ago

Lissie, this is a good idea.  I saw your hub, and loved it.

Maddie Ruud does this with her hub collections, then she can simply send an interested person a like to the one page.  For example: she has a lot of recipe hubs, so she keeps one hub that lists all of the recipes, and she can send the link to that one page to others.

As for internal organizing, do you guys use "groups"?  I find this really helps because I can sort my hubs by group when I'm looking for one in particular.

14. SunSeven profile image62

I use groups as well as tags to organize my hubs. Its really helpful. smile

15. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68

Well, I tried it out. Can I get some opinions on the layout, please?
    http://hubpages.com/hub/A-List-of-My-Bu … ional-Hubs
    Thanks for all the help everyone! This was a great idea, Lissie! Glad you started this thread!

Bonnie

1. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Bonnie, I feel that you could use more pics on this hub. smile
      Regards

16. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 16 years ago

That's terrific, Bonnie.  I wasn't aware that you had that many articles on each of those topics.  I intend to read all your motivational hubs, in particular.

Thx for doing this.  smile

1. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68
      Bonnie Ramseyposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Shirley! This has been a major focus for me since I got into the busines I have now. I just figured I may be able to save a lot of people from making the same mistakes I have over the past 20 years. Many of the motivational articles I use at training meetings and sending to my team members. The feedback has been very positive so far. I appreciate you taking the time to read them!

Bonnie

17. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68

Thanks SunSeven. I will see what I can find. Should I seperate the capsules or put them to the side as the ones I have there now?

Bonnie

18. SunSeven profile image62

Bonnie, Have a look at all the round up post by other hubbers and decide for youself. If you like here is mine Hub Nuggets - The Most Visited.
    smile

1. ripplemaker profile image78
      ripplemakerposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Sunseven, I can't get past the link.  Is something wrong with my internet connection?  You are right though, I think Robin also has a hub about all the grammar things she wrote about.  That makes it easier to find what you need.

19. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68

SunSeven this is awsome capsule organization! If I post a picture with each article description, won't I need to do each one in a seperate link capsule? I know, my major lack of "techy" experience is shing through LOL.

Bonnie

20. SunSeven profile image62

Yes Bonnie. It took some work!
    Regards

21. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68

Ok, Thanks SunSeven, I am on it! May take me the remainder of the day but I'll get there eventually!

Bonnie

22. SunSeven profile image62

You are welcome Bonnie smile

23. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68

Ok, I have been hard hubbing all day, SunSeven LOL. Here is the edited version of it!
    http://hubpages.com/hub/A-List-of-My-Bu … ional-Hubs

Hopefully, this will look a bit more interesting with the pics! Thanks for the tip!
    Bonnie

24. Inspirepub profile image73
    Inspirepubposted 16 years ago

Darkside,

Do you really have a secret for creating a table of contents with clickable links to subheadings?

If so, please share your wisdom!

I'd love to know how to do that.

Jenny

I missed the first mention of it in this hub.

Indeed... I have a secret! big_smile

If you go to my hub on HubScore you'll see the second capsule in, I've titled it "Table Of Contents".

I shall now go and write up a way that people can create their own Table Of Contents. Because it wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do. And it may prove harder to explain! big_smile

Stay tuned.

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
          Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Nice!

25. Frank Lee Blunt profile image60
    Frank Lee Bluntposted 16 years ago

I have a question for you guys- I had posted about 20 of my articles about a week ago and then ran into the same problem you guys are discussing.

My Hubs covered a wide variety of topics and it soon dawned on me that if a reader was viewing a post about say mortgages or online marketing and then saw another of my posts to the right about tattoos or golf or fitness that it would certainly cause a bit of confusion.

I have since deleted most of the hubs and have left hubs that are somewhat (loosely) related. The idea of creating a directory page is appealing, but who is to say that the directory page will be found? Perhaps place it on our profile page?

My other option is to create pen names for each group of related topics that I intend to write about, but this is a bit of extra work and I don't want to do anything that would be deemed as sneaky or inappropriate by either fellow hubbers or HubPages. I assume this is acceptable because when you log out, you have the option to sign into another account.

I just am one to keep things as simple as possible so creating multiple accounts doesn't fit that plan.... Any input is appreciated. Thanks

1. Inspirepub profile image73
      Inspirepubposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Frank, have you experimented with using groups to organise your Hubs?

When Hubs are grouped there are navigation links to other Hubs in the group at the bottom of the page.

You can also create an RSS of your Hubs by tag (instructions and screen shots on how to do that here: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Use-An-RSS-Feed) and then create an RSS capsule in your Hub showing up to 8 Hubs with the same tag.

I use both methods - groups really helps me keep things organised in my view of the Hubs, and the RSS capsules seem to work for visitors to the Hubs. Some people also use the group navigation bar to move along a series of Hubs (I can tell because they leave a trail of time-stamped comments), but I have noticed that people like to be able to pick and choose from a list as well.

Jenny

1. Frank Lee Blunt profile image60
        Frank Lee Bluntposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Thank you all for the responses, I am going to pack all of my replies into a single response so I don't hijack the thread, lol.

Inspirepub said:

Hi Jenny,

Thanks.Yes, when I had all of my Hubs posted, I had sorted them into groups but the off topic ones seemed to be showing more prevalently. I guess I am probably worrying too much about trivial matters, lol. Thanks for the RSS how to link, I think that will be very useful.

Marisa Wright said:

You know Marisa, after I asked the question to myself, "why does it matter if I cover multiple topics?" and could not come up with a good reason except that maybe I am a bit anal retentive in regard to keeping things neat and organized.

And you are right, if I have a related hub that I feel would also be helpful to the reader, there is no easier way than a direct link.

Lissie said:

Thank you Lissie for the reply, and I am probably overanalyzing the situation a bit. Your comments about multiple logins confirm the assumptions I had previously made on the matter.

Thank you all again for the help smile

2. Lissie profile image76

Frank I think you underestimate your readers -  I doubt that m readers follow me from travel to dance to atheism!  As inspirepub says I use links to directly relevant hubs if approproriate and link hubs into a similar group. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with having multiple logins unless you use it to create artificial conversations in the comments between yourself - and that would be obvious from the IP address anyway.  I don't really see that in general why an author can't cover a range of topics.  I guess if I wrote X rated stuff I might use a different name but that isn't acceptable on HP anyway

3. Marisa Wright profile image86
      Marisa Wrightposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I don't see why, Frank!   Actually if you look at a Hub, you'll see that the "Related Hubs" box on the right is a list of Hubs on the same subject, not a list of YOUR Hubs.  So there would be no confusion on the Hub itself. 

If a reader clicked on "more by...", or your name,  then yes, they would see a variety of subjects, but what's the big deal about that? 

Most of your readers are going to find the Hubs individually by Googling anyway.

As others have said, organise your Hubs into groups so you get the arrows at the bottom of your article.

26. SunSeven profile image62

The link works just fine for me smile May be something wrong at your end sad

I tried again...it works now.  Thanks.  It's beautiful work!

27. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68

Darkside,

This is the most amazing information I have seen! I think I can figure it ot the way you explained it! Just may have to print out the instructions first LOL. Thanks so much!

Bonnie

28. darkside profile image64
    darksideposted 16 years ago

You're welcome Bonnie.

I enjoy breaking things down and trying to make it as simple as possible.

29. Peter M. Lopez profile image70
    Peter M. Lopezposted 16 years ago

Yes, thanks darkside.  That is excellent.  Great hub, by the way.

30. In The Doghouse profile image69
    In The Doghouseposted 16 years ago

Thank you Ripplemaker and Lissie for inspiring me to do this.  It was a task but I like the organization of it.   Thanks for sharing.

Darkside- Thank you for your generous instruction also.

31. profile image0
    Marye Audetposted 16 years ago

Brilliant lissie! I have an interview to write up this afternoon but I am going ot do this asap.

Yes and please post your link smile

32. profile image0

This is going to take a few days. hmm

33. kerryg profile image84
    kerrygposted 16 years ago

I just finished mine: http://hubpages.com/hub/kerryg

I figure it will be easier to start it now and add to it, than wait until I have three times as many hubs and have to go through all of them then. smile Also, I've found my Squidoo lensography rather fun to sprinkle with random goodies as it expanded, and I look forward to the same here.

34. LdsNana-AskMormon profile image79
    LdsNana-AskMormonposted 16 years ago

Hi Everyone -

This is a great thread with such helpful information, and from so many great Hubbers.  Thank you for sharing:-)

Kathryn

35. ripplemaker profile image78

In the Doghouse just compiled her hubs. Great job! :-) Here's the link:

http://hubpages.com/hub/List-of-Hubs-Wr … e-Doghouse

36. Angela Harris profile image68
    Angela Harrisposted 16 years ago

Ugh, I really need to do this, but I don't wanna.... (whine, whine)

37. profile image0
  38. In The Doghouse profile image69
    In The Doghouseposted 16 years ago

Ripplemaker
    You are too kind.  Thank you for the plug.  Happy Easter to all, and good luck organizing!

Happy Easter Diana!  Got your name too smile  Thanks its easier calling you Diana than In the Doghouse hehe
      --michelle

39. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 16 years ago

I think I've broken down and decided to make a few of these.

But, I'm still trying to figure out the reason for them. Is the basic reason to have one link with all your hubs that are related to one topic. IE. I could do APBTs collection, a dog training collection, dog breed collection, pet rat collection, video game collection, etc.

Do you think this would be a good idea for when posting hubs on places like yahoo answers? Send people with a question to you hub with multiple hubs that touch the topic somehow?

Before I put into a good bit of time, I'm curious as to the benefits of this type of hub...

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
      Stacie Naczelnikposted 15 years agoin reply to this

This is a fabulous way to use these kinds of hubs.

1. Whitney05 profile image82
        Whitney05posted 15 years agoin reply to this

I think that I'm going to go ahead and invest in a few. I opened up a few links last night on the major groups that I find the most interesting. We'll see how they turn out. I like the idea of these hubs, but I think they'll work better if in subjects versus 'ok here's all the hubs I have until now.' I don't know if someone looking up how to bathe a puppy would really be interested in reptile impaction. Ya know?

ripplemakerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You have a good point Whitney.  I guess if one is able to write quite a number of hubs under a certain topic like PUPPY MATTERS then you could put all the links to all the hubs you've written under it.  big_smile  I guess that works for people like me.  It makes it easier to locate and I would discover that you have hubs that I missed reading.  sad I just can't do that to my hubs since I only have a few.   

Do tell us if promoting it by subject matter works!  Although I have a good feeling it would!  Thanks.

2. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68
        Bonnie Ramseyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Whitney,
        I agree with Stacie! I have been using my hub link on YA for quite some time. I have received literally hundreds of requests for the articles so combining them together will make it a lot simpler in sending them the right info!

Bonnie

2. Lissie profile image76
      Lissieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure to be honest -  I stole the idea from squidoo - its called a lensography over there - I was surprised to see lensographies rating very high when I went searching on the top ranking lenses.  Surprised because I thought they would get penalised for duplicate content and also the fact that they weren't well focussed on just a few keywords. 

I'd be curious if any of those who have used squidoo more than me i.e. published more than 2 lenses, would comment!?

In the meantime I decided that they were a way to keep a running tab on my unruley set of hubs!

40. thecounterpunch profile image61
    thecounterpunchposted 15 years ago

I used to have 450 hubs (now only 400 since I have began to burry them) it was a nightmare indeed.

41. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 15 years ago

Lissie, I have several lensographies, but I think that the overal feel of a lensography is different than what you've done. As there are more options and tools with Squidoo the layout is very different. I do prefer the simplicity of HubPage layouts though.

Even with my lensographies, I have them per subject matter. I have a reptile one, dog, and body modification one. Plus a lensography of the lenses that I've done. With a list at the bottom of the lens of all my lenses (I am still working on adding them all to the list though).

Ripplemaker, once my are done and published, I will definitely see if subject matter works over an a compilation lens. I don't do much promoting though. The only place that I'll probably put them is in Yahoo Answers questions that they apply to. Maybe digg or stumble if I feel they're up to speed and quality. (I only put really good hubs or hubs that I think may get legitimate traffic, clicks, and purchases on bookmarking sites.)

It may take me a while to get to these, as I have several or really good subjects and hubs that I'm working on right now. :-)

42. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 15 years ago

If/when I do these, they will definitely be subject based.

43. Inspirepub profile image73
    Inspirepubposted 15 years ago

Well, I finally got the nudge to start doing this - someone made a request for a subject, and I only had five Hubs on it, so I bit the bullet and made my first Hubography.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Tapping-Into-Th … bconscious

And as an expression of my good intentions, I created a group called "Hubographies". It only has this one Hub in it so far, LOL. But maybe someone will make a request about my mega-group one day, you never know ...

In the meanwhile, at least I have started.

I am getting within reach of 100 Hubs now, too, so maybe I will make a few of that last dozen or so as Hubographies.

You never know ...

Jenny

44. Whitney05 profile image82

So, I've created 3 so far... I have a handful more to do, a few of which are waiting on hubs to be started, finished, and published before their hubography created.

Breeding & Raising Insects for Reptiles
    Body Modifications: Piercings, Tattoos, and More
    All About the American Pit Bull Terrier

45. Lissie profile image76
    Lissieposted 15 years ago

I think we are on to something - a hubography sounds a lot lijke a :"Capstone Hub" as in this week's newsletter! 15 small hubs plus a capstone referring to at least some of the :-)

46. Whitney05 profile image82

I noticed that a little while ago when I read the newsletter. Too bad you can use already written hubs to make a capstone hub for the $25. You have to start all over. Ha. I think they stole your idea. :-P

It's something to consider, though; I just can't think of another topic to write 15 hubs on besides the topics I already have. I wonder if you can build upon current hub to write 15 more on a topic you already have started...

Lissieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Heheh - lawsuit on its way over the Pacific big_smile I agree I could get 15 specific hubs out of some of my better earners  -but I am not sure that I can be bothered! I also don't like having to put up all the hub names first  -I tend to go off on tangents while writing !

47. Hope Wilbanks profile image65
    Hope Wilbanksposted 15 years ago

I like this idea! At first, I thought that I should wait to do this because I am just starting out. But if I start now, it won't be so time-consuming to do this later. Great tip! smile

48. gamergirl profile image87
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

Tada!

Gamergirl's first!

I'm working on one about my software hubs now, hopefully I'll have it done soon.

49. profile image53
    Talk by Tessaposted 15 years ago

In The Doghouse...
    Thank your, I appreciate your kind comments!
    Talk by Tessa

50. profile image53
    Talk by Tessaposted 15 years ago

futonfraggle...
    I'm happy that you noticed a pattern in my Hub...So many people don't even get it!
    Thank you   Talk by Tessa

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)