jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Here's a tough question:

1. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

How many visits does a hub have to get before it gets one or two of those cute little red triangles beside the title? Does anyone know?

1. SimeyC profile image86
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't think there's a set amount - I think it's a percentage of total hits - I've had hubs with 3 hits getting a double arrow...

*wow* I answered this 40 seconds after it was posted! I'm not really sitting on my computer hitting refresh every 10 seconds honest!

2. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Odd indeed.  I get those little red guys regularly but it appears my views on those hubs haven't increased all that much.  beats me????

3. AnythingArtzy profile image83
      AnythingArtzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

don't have a clue but they sure are "purty", especially if ya get two or three beside the same hub at the same time. but then there are those pesky little blue ones...........smile smile

1. goldenpath profile image81
        goldenpathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No way!  You can have two or three beside a hub.  Wow!  I'll look forward, eagerly, for that wonderful day when I may see that on my stats.  Coolness! smile

2. retellect profile image78
    retellectposted 6 years ago

I assume they use averages over a one day period. If you had no pageviews and all of a sudden you get 4 views, you'll see them arrows start appearing.

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

what he said, I had a hub with no traffic for over a week, then it gets one view, and it had double red arrows..  lol

3. calpol25 profile image76
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

I have one of those arrows that has just appeared on one of my hubs but the visits on mine are 35 it may be different for you I honestly dont know.

4. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Woo-hoo I'm getting loads of the double red arrows since I started posting links on reddit.com!!!

5. H.C Porter profile image85
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

I think you get the arrows when you have an increase in traffic flow to a hub that is not a brand new hub. I usually have 3-6 hubs with one or two arrows and they are my hubs that have been posted awhile and had the usual high amount of hits that a new hub tends to get-then the traffic begins to fall and eventually starts to stay steady with the amount of hits it receives (or goes to no views) and then; when the hub has an increase above the 'normal' amount of views for that particular hub-I get arrows.  Not too sure if I am correct, but that is what I notice with mine???

6. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

I've noticed that if a hub gets more then 15 views in a week, I get a cute little red triangle  :3

7. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

I do get alot of those little blue arrows pointing down though.  Is that good??? tongue

1. 0
      sophsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol me too

1. retellect profile image78
        retellectposted 6 years ago in reply to this

haha! no its not a good thing! big_smile

8. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

yeah, they come and go... I wondered if it also has to do with getting rated up?