iPhone Release Date: An idea and if approved, a request

1. Lincoln Armstrong profile image61
    Lincoln Armstrongposted 9 years ago

This Friday, June 29th, Apple will be releasing the iPhone.  I'm not sure how many of my esteemed and learned colleagues here at the mighty Halls of Hub have already or are planning to write and publish iPhone hubs, but for at least the next 3-4 weeks its going to be a huge topic.   I have four iPhone hubs and I may write a fifth this week.

This product release could easily be as big or bigger than Windows 95. 

I know very little about Digg and the other news-bookmarking sites (and their policies), but might I recommend that we, the iPhone hubbers, consider linking to each other's hubs and possibly Digging them as well if that is permitted? 

What are everyone's thoughts?   cool

2. carpesomediem profile image60
    carpesomediemposted 9 years ago

I think this is a great idea.

Is anybody planning on getting an iPhone?  Anybody who has one might be able to contribute a lot of information and create some very informative hubs if they have their hands on one in the coming weeks.

3. Lincoln Armstrong profile image61
    Lincoln Armstrongposted 9 years ago

A reply!  A reply to the iPhone thread!   big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile cool

If we're gonna do anything about iPhone hubs it needs to happen soon because we're three days + a few hours out from release here. 

More iHubs anyone?