jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

TOS violation for adsense

1. fits4life profile image59
    fits4lifeposted 6 years ago

How do you go about finding out what your TOS violation? I can resubmit to adsense after I correct it, but I don't know what it is to correct it. The only hub that I have with affiliate links on it is <snipped link>. If someone thinks this could be the problem, please let me know. Also do new hubbers have to wait the 6 months also. Is there anyone has been writing for less than 6 months and recently been approved by adsense? Please help me. Thanks

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

fits4life, I will be glad to help you look into this issue. No, the 6 months only apply to applicants from a few countries such as India and China. I received your email, will be looking at your hubs, and respond back to you via email.

2. Rafini profile image85
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

I joined on the 12th and was approved by AdSense on the 15th.  I was approved by Amazom.com before AdSense although I applied to them after.

1. Rafini profile image85
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

um, I just clicked your link and it said - Sorry, that hub no longer exists

3. fits4life profile image59
    fits4lifeposted 6 years ago

Thanks for responding to the 6 month wait. I now know that is not the problem. I am sorry for putting a link in this forum. I didn't know it wasn't allowed here. I have rewrote 2 hubs, instead of removing them totally and resubmitted my application to adsense. The hubs I reworded were giving my preference to items. I will know in a couple of days. I also took the advice and switched all of my hubs to commercial. Thanks for your help. I will be back if this is not what they want. I greatly appreciate the help and e-mail.

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You are welcome, let us see how it goes.

5. Alota profile image62
    Alotaposted 6 years ago

wow

6. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

I got kicked for the same reason.  Never found out what the problem was.  I enjoy the writing so I said screw 'em if they don't want me.

working