jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

adsense issue

1. circusrose profile image60
    circusroseposted 6 years ago

Hi, I know you get a lot of questions about adsense, but I could not find the answer to this...
    I already have an account with google, but how do I get it hooked up with my hub pages? It won't let me place code where I tried to do it (it came out like I was writing English) and I cannot find any code or number or any clue as to how to activate this... please help

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi circusrose.  Welcome to HubPages!  You can find instructions for linking your existing AdSense account to HubPages here.

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image78
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you an adsense account? Then follow the instructions from Maddie. If not, please sign up adsense first.
      Jyoti Kothari

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

click my account at the top, some more options will appear across the top, click affiliate settings and you will see a place to paste your adsense publisher ID!

3. PMS9 profile image55
    PMS9posted 6 years ago

If you already having Google Adsense account then after sign in to hubpages go to my account then on the top of page you see affiliate settings, click on it there you see Google Adsense Account setup there you just provide your Publisher ID. Now, Ads will display on hubpages automatically.
    And If you getting problem with Approving Google Adsense account then refer this: http://hubpages.com/_g12m4eyjgmor/hub/G … r-Beginner