jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

How to get adsense account approve through hubpages

1. mrkerul profile image60
    mrkerulposted 7 years ago

i try to apply adsense after i post 2 original posting on hubpages but not approve...i posting an original writing but failed...please help me

1. yoshi97 profile image88
      yoshi97posted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you are from India (which I assume you are) it takes 6 months to get approved. Why? I don't know ... but those the rules of Google, not the rules of Hubpages.

I hope this helps. smile

1. yenajeon profile image81
        yenajeonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ok, this exact question has been posted a million times. Shouldn't there be an article about this exact thing? smile

2. mrkerul profile image60

i'm from malaysia...

1. gravitywebsources profile image60
      gravitywebsourcesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

the 6 months rule applied only to china and india. If you are from malaysia, you won't get any problem in approval. what is the exact error you got?

3. mrkerul profile image60

it says content must substial, original content, also to provide accurate personal info...looking from what they want i does meet their requirement but i also never get approved

1. gravitywebsources profile image60
      gravitywebsourcesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yep...it may be problem with your content or the registration information you had given to that particular site. Check with the personal info given in adsense application and in the site.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Are-you-struggl … e-approval

4. PMS9 profile image52
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

You have to wait and post some more hubs... Google not only check your hub quality but they also check your hub traffic.. so, before you apply get some traffic to your hub. I'm also faced same problem as you but in 3rd time(after 2months) my hubs get approved

for more reference: http://hubpages.com/_g12m4eyjgmor/hub/G … r-Beginner

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Google likes to see regular updates or near that with new accounts. Check around for Hubs on this issue plus learn about traffic, seo, tags, backlinks, etc. big_smile Welcome to HubPages.

6. mrkerul profile image60

thank for tour info...

working