jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Hub numbers...how to get over75?

1. health4u profile image61
    health4uposted 6 years ago

Hi there. I'm very new to this whole hubbing business but u was wondering if you could please help.

I understand that to get a link that counts pointing towards another site your hub number has to be above 75?

How would one get their hub to this number.

I would really appreciate any help on this matter.

Thank you.

1. afunguy24 profile image61
      afunguy24posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Secrets to a high Hubpages Author Tally.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Secrets-To-A-Hi … thor-Score

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

The number on the hub has to be more than 40 for this, and the number on your pic - more than 75. Looks like you got there already smile

Really, if you stay within the rules posting your hubs, your number pretty soon climbs into high 80s-low 90s. I took a look at your hubs, and you need not worry, you are doing just great. smile

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Can I suggest you go to the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum and get advice about your hubs.  See what other members think?

If you can always improve on your work, then it makes it all the better. Plus, you can learn a lot more from the veteran hubbers. smile

Just a thought. I've provided the link to the other forum thread.

4. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

health looks to me like you are doing really well.  A big welcome.  We're glad your here. big_smile big_smile

5. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image76
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

Hi Health4u,
    You are doing well, 75 with two hubs only. Just write hubs within the rule. Just write more and you will soon reach above 75 and have a do follow link. No need to worry about your hubberscore.
    Follow some hubbers and they may reciprocate. It will increase your fan base as well as hubber score.

Jyoti Kothari

6. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Scores usually start out low and as traffic (outside HP) increases, so does the score. Do not fret, it will rise in due time. We usually all start there wink but you can let it *steep* (leave unpublished) for a higher score too. A tip from Darkside, a very cool author. Don't tell him I said that, lol

7. myownworld profile image78
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Welcome here! smile I agree with Dame. A lot has to do with external traffic...plus the 'quality' of your hubs. Unlike what most people think, I don't believe forum participation is that important. Though try not to worry too much about the hubber score...it fluctuates all the time.

8. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Write real content, rather than stuff that reads like a sales page.  Google can tell the difference, and so can our system.  Be careful not to keyword-stuff, and impart real information.