jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (26 posts)

Boob or Ass Man?

1. yenajeon profile image81
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

Which one are you? Every male falls into one or the other! Well, generally.
    LOL

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't agree with the generalization that men go into a simple....boobs or ass category?

There are plenty of men who would rather enjoy a woman's body for the simple pleasure. Most men, prefer to have a woman's body proportional. This simply means that her ass cannot be bigger than her boobs, and her boobs cannot be bigger than her ass.

If you want a single preference. I prefer women with small boobs. However, I also prefer her to have a small ass too. smile big_smile tongue

yenajeonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi hi cags! How are you?

1. Cagsil profile image61
          Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am doing well. How are you?

Just to let you know, I rarely start threads under anything but The Hubber's Hangout. Unless I go into the religious threads.

I try to only venture into "topical" forum threads on occasions or like when certain questions are asked. Like this one, that caught my eye.

The reason it caught my eye, isn't for what you think, but because I remember there being an older thread on this same topic.

Then again, I could be wrong, I'm only go by memory. However, if you would like the thread closed to reply, so it fades away, then contact HubPages Staff yourself(you opened the thread) and request them to delete the thread. smile

I'm not complaining and I do understand where Nelle Hoxie is coming from. But, ultimately it is up to you. smile

2. Sab Oh profile image60
    Sab Ohposted 7 years ago

It is my theory that men who go nuts over a huge fat ass are missing a few steps in evolution.

Hahahaha! Agreed!

3. profile image0
    Denno66posted 7 years ago

I enjoy the entire woman's body, thank you very much. big_smile

4. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
    Hmrjmr1posted 7 years ago

yeah I use the 'whole person' concept...cool

1. profile image0
      Denno66posted 7 years ago in reply to this

giggity.

2. yenajeon profile image81

You know what every guys says that, but when guys are together its a whole different story.

Plus its just a side preference. Of course you can still care about the face and personality, but its like what do you prefer?

I just ask because my bf is a butt guy and it drives me nuts! smile

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
        Hmrjmr1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

First time I've been accused of being 'every guy', He He!

Really, I don't care if boobs are big or small, same with butts, as long as they are proportional and available with the other parts.

cool

PS Money helps too! big_smile

hahah so all about personality and money. great!

5. profile image0
    china manposted 7 years ago

To be honest it is the inner light that is all important - nah just joking, cute boobs and perky ass together does it every time.

6. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
    Hmrjmr1posted 7 years ago

Hey I'm a widower, had 23 years 10 months and 9 days of love. Next time its for money....

(PS never mentioned personality, I can put up with anything if the $$$ are there)

7. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Yenajeon do you realize that when you make a Topic title it ends up on Hubs within that category? Perhaps not.

Out of respect for fellow hubbers who are trying to run PG hubs to make money could you please start hubs with titles like this in the Sandpit or Hubbers Hangout where they aren't inserted into our hubs.

It is very upsetting to many of us and was the subject of debate last week - perhaps you missed it.

You guys can talk about whatever you find fun - and I would never venture into a topic like this, but it shows up on my work whether I want it to or not.

It's too late for this topic for now.

8. yenajeon profile image81

I can respect that, how do I delete a post?

9. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

You can't. But I figured you probably weren't aware. For next time. Have a great time with your topic - didn't mean to hijack.

10. yenajeon profile image81

Well perhaps you can contact HP staff to flag it. They will be able to remove it for you!

11. MrSpock profile image81
    MrSpockposted 7 years ago

Mr Spock is perplexed by these options.

12. Pr0metheus profile image59
    Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago

This is a really tough question...  I guess you'd have to define it.  I like boobs, but I don't like them huge (just well shaped).  I like asses, but I don't like them huge (just well shaped).  I honestly can't decide.  50/50

13. yenajeon profile image81

Ok. Its been deleted!

14. profile image71
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

Boobs with large nipples and butts with dimples! smile

1. blondepoet profile image79
      blondepoetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dimples or pimples. What is a dimple on a buttock Logic? smile

1. profile image71
        logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know them when I see them! smile

15. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I'll have to answer for hubby - he LOVES great big boobies!

As for me, I like a big hairy chest on a guy, with a bit of a beer gut. Okay, so I'm weird. You already knew that, right?

16. cindyvine profile image86
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

cellulite BP, dimples on a bum is pure cellulite

Closed to reply

working