jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Iawaiting your response .in a jam

1. Dr irum profile image60
    Dr irumposted 6 years ago

i am member in a hubpages.but i have a problem, actually i did write my article in lot of times in your giving area in summary text but it not submitted always it tells me your mattter is so little ,but i did write more than 400 words.so please let me know where i should write my article?
               awaiting your response
               in a jam

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you typing in the little box that's called "summary"?  You're putting it in the wrong place.

You type the body of your Hub in the boxes marked 'text'.

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

Not really possible for us to comment, since we didn't see your hub. Did you copy the content from somewhere else? That will be held against you as well.

1. Hokey profile image60
      Hokeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

She's right. Would have to see it.

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

You have not published any hub yet. Please go to "start a hub" and follow the instructions.
    You will be able to publish your hub. If you have some problem with summary, leave at for a while, hubpages automatically calculate summary of your hub.
    Otherwise, you can go to summary teat and click to it and then write your summary. You can do it even after publishing in edit mood to a hub.
    Hope, this will help you. If you have any other query, please feel free to contact.

Jyoti Kothari