jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Why 30 days? I'm gonna happen it in a week!

1. beinghappy4ever profile image59
    beinghappy4everposted 6 years ago

Hey guys,

Yeah, I'm in. I am going to make 30 more hubs with in a week.

My first hub http://hubpages.com/hub/Best-Ways-to-Ma … Online-Now (have to add a few more details though)

One day = 5 hubs for me. Lets see how this goes..

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Most people who write 5 Hubs in a day, write 5 cr@p Hubs in a day.  Your Hubs are on the short side and not particularly informative - perhaps not cr@p but not great,either.

There used to be a challenge called 100 Hubs in 30 days. The amount of garbage that resulted from that Challenge led Hubpages to develop the 30 Hubs in 30 days challenge.

beinghappy4everposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello Marisa,

you are correct. My hubs are either short or not so informative I know. The reason (sorry for telling some excuses) is I was not for hubpages till the day. I was writing my blog away from hubs. But now I feel that its better to do the same here on hubpages.

Thanks and regards
        Flek

BTW - You can see ma blog here http://newgenresoft.com/seoblog

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

okay, good luck! Please post your hub challenge links in the topic at of this forum, and not in individual topics.

I've been averaging 4 and 5 a day myself, so it's definitely doable.

beinghappy4everposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sure, I will do that.

Yeah its possible but didn't be on the track yet. I was busy doing some other things. I am sorry that I could not keep my word. But I'm back now!

3. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Why 30 days? Because that's a pace that even a beginner can keep up with and still produce hubs of a high calibre.

If a person is ready to get serious and has the time and the talent, that when they'll be striving to keep up with our Nelle.

4. EmpressFelicity profile image82
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

LOL, I feel tired just reading this thread - the most I can comfortably manage is two hubs per week.

5. KeithTax profile image80
    KeithTaxposted 6 years ago

I am all for an aggressive goal, but I also want a goal that is reachable. If you set the bar too high, you may end up quitting without finishing 30 hubs.

I would rather see you write 30 great hubs in 30 days than a few poor hubs in a day or so and then quit.

Set a steady pace. This is my standard advice. Set a steady pace and stick to it. The race is won by steady and continuous persistence, not as a sprint.

You can always ramp up the challenge later when you have more hubs published.

6. beinghappy4ever profile image59

Guys, I'm terribly sorry that I didn't keep my word. But I'm gonna do that from now. Something came up and I stuck there. I'm Back to action big_smile

7. beinghappy4ever profile image59

working