jump to last post 1-26 of 26 discussions (30 posts)

Shopping List Word Game

1. defenestratethis profile image60
    defenestratethisposted 7 years ago

You're going grocery shopping, and each item must go into the cart alphabetically. The first person says sumthin like "I went to the store and bought some apples. The second person..."I went to the store and bought some apples, some bananas and..Then the next guy comes in. Thats just an example though. OK, so Ill start: I went to the store today and bought some Angel Food Cake...

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I went to the store today and bought some angel food cake and bagels.

3. hublim profile image79
    hublimposted 7 years ago

I went to the store and bought some angel food cake, bagels & Curry powder

4. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 7 years ago

I went to the store and bought some angel food cake, bagels, Curry powder and a daikon radish.

5. elayne001 profile image52
    elayne001posted 7 years ago

I went to the store and bought some angel food cake, bagels, Curry powder, daikon radish, and some eggplant.

6. cashmere profile image82
    cashmereposted 7 years ago

This game needs to move to the sandpit

1. defenestratethis profile image60
      defenestratethisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Uh okay..how do I do that?

7. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I added fish to the shopping list!

8. profile image0
    sophsposted 7 years ago

I went to the store and bought some angel food cake, bagels, Curry powder, daikon radish, and some eggplant some fish and some gherkins

9. Ohma profile image78
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I went to the store and bought some angel food cake, bagels, Curry powder, daikon radish, and some eggplant some fish and some gherkins and some halibut

10. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

I went to the store and bought some angel food cake, bagels, Curry powder, daikon radish, some eggplant, some fish, some gherkins, some halibut and some ice cream.

11. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gherkins, halibut, ice cream,jelly

12. profile image0
    sophsposted 7 years ago

angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gherkins, halibut, ice cream,jelly, kettle chips

1. Alota profile image61
      Alotaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

and a banana

13. Alota profile image61
    Alotaposted 7 years ago

baileys cream

14. Naomi R. Cox profile image60
    Naomi R. Coxposted 7 years ago

I went to the store today and bought angel food cake, bagels,curry powder,daikon radish,eggplant,fish,gerkins,halibut,ice cream, jelly, kettle chips and lima beans

15. Rafini profile image86
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

I went to the store today and bought some...
    angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons

16. profile image0
    sophsposted 7 years ago

angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons, nacho's

17. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 7 years ago

angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons, nacho's, Oreo cookies

18. profile image0
    sophsposted 7 years ago

angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons, nacho's, Oreo cookies, pizza

19. elayne001 profile image52
    elayne001posted 7 years ago

angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons, nacho's, Oreo cookies, pizza, and quick rolled oats

20. Sally's Trove profile image97
    Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago

angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons, nacho's, Oreo cookies, pizza, quick rolled oats, and roast beef

What happens at Z ?

21. blondepoet profile image78
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

I stumbled to the 'ole shop down the road and bought angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons, nacho's, Oreo cookies, pizza, quick rolled oats,roast beef and some dill

22. caravalhophoto profile image59
    caravalhophotoposted 7 years ago

Went to the store today and bought angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons, nacho's, Oreo cookies, pizza, quick rolled oats,roast beef, some dill and taco sauce

23. Sally's Trove profile image97
    Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago

Went to the store today and bought angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons, nacho's, Oreo cookies, pizza, quick rolled oats,roast beef, some dill, taco sauce, and ulluco

Still want to know what happens at Z.

1. caravalhophoto profile image59
      caravalhophotoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

they purchase a zebra who eats the angel food cake, bagles.....

1. Sally's Trove profile image97
        Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Love it!  Guess the zebra will have to eat a new and different diet next time around.

24. defenestratethis profile image60
    defenestratethisposted 7 years ago

lol Thanks.. you guys are great, its actually supposed to be done verbally with a bunch of people one by one, then the finalists have to do it backwards...a good test for your short term memory smile

25. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

angel food cake, bagels, curry powder, daikon radish, eggplant, fish, gerkins, halibut, ice cream, jelly, kettle chips, lima beans, macaroons, nacho's, Oreo cookies, pizza and peanut butter

26. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years ago

Angel food cake, Bagels, Curry Powder, Daikon Radishes, Eggplant, Fish, Gerkins, Halibut, Ice cream, Jelly, Kettle chips, Lima beans, Macaroons, Nachos, Oreo cookies, Pizza and Peanut Butter, and Quaker's oatmeal

working