jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

New Member Intellectually Stimulated By Hubpages - A Success

1. Flashfire profile image59
    Flashfireposted 8 years ago

My name is Ryan and I am intellectually stimulated by the concept and business plan for hubpages. A little background about myself. I am a graduating senior Economics student at The Ohio State University. Since a very young age I have been on the cutting edge of Internet development and innovation. I have a passion for business and politics.

This is by far the brightest innovation created for use on Internet since Facebook. It differs from the other social content sites as it is an improvement for what the latter lacks. I am an avid proponent of the limitless potential of the Internet. Clearly, we have some bright minds here as developers.  Not to mention the apparent high IQ and high education level of the members.

So I will give this site what I have to offer. A bright mind coupled with a work-a-holic mentality. Enjoy. wink

2. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Welcome! Can't wait to read some more of your hubs.

Flashfireposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I can't wait to find the time to provide some of the most unique and creative content found on here. You seem to have that taken care of on your end. I mean, isn't that how progress is made?

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 8 years ago

Flashfire, flattery will get you... everywhere!

Flashfireposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Tsk tsk. Modesty is a sign of success, Darkside. And you possess both. I only speak the facts. lol

working