seeking constructive criticism about hubpages.

1. kajol shafiq profile image68
    kajol shafiqposted 6 years ago

Hi fellow hubbers !
    Greetings from a new hubber. I have just begun hubpaging and have 10 hubs to my credit. But I am still fanless and friendless. Am I that bad a hubber that nobody has bothered to drop in a comment or join my fan club? I really don't know how to open my account with regard to my fan club. Will somebody in this forum care to take me under his wings and give some solid suggestions about my hubpage performance. I have heard that this is an extremely helpful community and help is there for the asking.I would also like to know what most hubbers do compulsorily to get backlinks and traffic everytime they create a hubpage.

2. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

You are allowed to post links in this forum to the Hub you would like reviewed. I read a few of your hubs and found the full of good info.
    I would suggest that if you are looking for fans that you spend some time in the forums getting to know people and letting them know you! … r-children I really liked this one.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I read the hub that Ohma featured here for you and found it very well written and full of good advice. You could even take the last couple paragraphs about the things kids need to know how to do when home alone and write a detailed hub about each one as you did with this hub.

as far as having followers, read other peoples hubs and make meaningful comments, interact in the forums at times if you want.
    I think once people find your work, you will begin to gain followers.

I'm going to be your first one. big_smile