jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Found on Craigs list

1. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Has anyone ever seen this site or does anyone know anything about it? try as I might I could not find any TOS on the site or info about how it works

Short Stories & Poems (PA)

recently I have created a website geared at short stories, and poems. The ultimate goal is a blog style website that many readers and authors come to and share their writing. I started this website because I was tired of reading the same old news every day and would like to have a website that gears toward interesting short stories.

Stories range from: Fiction, Non-fiction, sci fi, poems, novels, novellas, and more.

We at my morning story are trying to make a thriving connection for people to enjoy. Submitting a story is easy, as well as creating a screen name. I hope you come to the site and share some of your work, as well as have fun! If the website achieves the ultimate goal, I will be sharing the profits with all of the writers on the site. I am not doing this for money, but more for enjoyment. I hope you do the same.

All stories will be given a short image, and sometimes a podcast will be made with me reading the story as well. These are marketing techniques that I have picked up over some time. If you are interested, have any questions, please email me or goto the website and sign up.

Thank you

<link snipped>

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If there's no TOS, whoever is doing this is most likely just looking for people who are willing to give their work away for free.  Of course, that won't stop them from earning money off the site themselves.

3. 0
    A Texanposted 6 years ago

Anything found on craigslist should immediately be sprayed with Lysol and cleaned with bleach!

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. Sally's Trove profile image100
      Sally's Troveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL. I found HubPages on CraigsList.

4. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys. Seemed a lot iffy to me I just wanted some other opinions.

5. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I found my best employment prospect there too.