Bringing out the creative Pro-baby writer in you tips

1. ife takulaya profile image59
    ife takulayaposted 6 years ago

Hello ma co-hubbers,

I am kind new to creating a hub page for audience out there, but i just did a good job with my knowledge sharing some tip of the ice on how to become a CREATIVE WRITER, that we all long to be at one time or the other in our life, reasonse i guess we meet at a places like this.

All i want now is your sincere critique and at-least get fans or followers to great creative ideas in the que yet to come. Here they are below. … g-software

Thanks 2 much...

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile I read your first Hub and it's well laid out and written. Bravo! your tags on the other hand - too many. I would also suggest you add writers, learning, education. Just think of tags as, what type advertiser would appreciate this Hub? what reader would click on what kind of ad? big_smile

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I have reviewed the hubs you posted. And, your post here shows you are not fluent in the English language.

However, knowing this - leads one to believe that the hubs you've created isn't really your work. Possibly someone else wrote the work, and you copied it. From where? Who knows.

Many of the hubs you posted have great looks to them, and I'll also agree with Dame Scribe about the tags. It appears that you have too many on one or two, and not enough on one.

If you have duplicate content, it will work against you here at HubPages, because HubPages requires original content. I'm not saying you have, it just appears that way from reading your hubs and reading your post in this forum thread.

Something doesn't jive.

However, I will leave it at that and Welcome you to HubPages.