jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Creating a hub button from topics pages

1. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

I might be losing my mind here, or perhaps I'm just really not seeing the "create a hub in this category" button anymore.  I could have sworn there used to be an obvious button allowing you to create a hub in whatever category/topic you're browsing.  Perhaps I'm just not seeing it???  Anyway, I miss having that feature.  Sometimes it's like a scavenger hunt trying to figure out "from scratch" which category you're looking for when creating a hub.  That button sure came in handy.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you saying that the large green button found at the top of every single page on this web site that reads "start a new hub" doesn't show up for you when you view the site?

1. 0
        wordscribe41posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, relache it does.  But, say I'm trying to publish a hub on women's fashion, subcategory jeans (or whatever).  I used to be able to simply push "publish a hub in this category" and it would categorize this for me.  The "big green button" as you put it does NOT do that.

2. 0

Terse sarcasm not appreciated, by the way.

1. relache profile image87
          relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Any perceived sarcasm is due to your interpretation, not my intention.

1. 0

My apologies then, relache.

2. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're right; the button is no longer there. Thanks for letting us know you missed it. I'll see if we can put it back.

1. 0

Thanks so much, Fawntia.  It would be greatly appreciated.  I appreciate your prompt response.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Wordscribe,

The creating a hub button from topics pages? I've not seen in the 5 months that I've been here.

But, I think what you're looking for is similar to the button that is on questions asked?

When you answer a question that someone has posted, you can write an answer(short post) or you can click on Hub the question.

Is that what you meant? smile

1. 0

Yes, Cagsil.  See, I'm not losing my mind.  HA!  smile

3. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

YEAH, Fawntia!!!  I just checked and saw my very favorite button back.  I was all ready to have to write down the category and subcategories again as I'm about to start a new hub.  Thought I'd check to see if perhaps the "start a new hub in this category" button was back... and alas, it was.  Thank you so much.  You guys are great, you really listen and I appreciate it.  smile

working