jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Got my first hubs up - are they ok?

1. hubranger profile image61
    hubrangerposted 7 years ago

Hi,

just got going with my first hubs tonight and would appreciate any feedback on whether they're ok. I presume you can get them from clicking my name as I get a box saying I shouldn't actually post a link here?

Looking forward to getting a few more going - it sure makes interesting reading looking around at what you guys are writing:)

cheers

1. WriteAngled profile image92
      WriteAngledposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello hubranger and welcome smile

Feel free to post your links. They are totally acceptable in this forum, but not in any other.

I found your hubs informative and well written. That is the only comment I can make, because I'm not an SEO expert. I'm sure others will soon be along to inform you about that side of things.

With respect to buying furniture online, I bought a beautiful TV cabinet in Jali wood online and am very happy with it. I love the different shades of colour that Jali wood offers.

Hope to see you around on HP!

2. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-buy-furniture-online

http://hubpages.com/hub/Stainless-Steel-Pans

Just to let you know you can post the Hub link you want reviewed.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I'll take a look, and you should be able to post a link here. this is the one forum where you can insert one of your hub links for us to take a look at. smile

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I looked at the hub on stainless steel pans. I think you did a great job. it's informative, easy and interesting to read and the video is always a nice plus. I noticed your comment box capsule is not included, did you not want comments?  I would have left you one! anyway, I rated it up. keep up the good work, a great start! welcome to HP. smile

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I reviewed both hubs and have only one issue that can work against you.

* There is a large white spot on your Hub about Stainless Steel pans. That could make a difference to your viewer/reader.

Otherwise the wording, placement of capsules and keywords seem to be pretty good.

5. hubranger profile image61
    hubrangerposted 7 years ago

Wow, thanks for the fast replies guys! First time here so wasn't expecting such a quick going over!

@rebekahELLE - I totlly forgot about the comments but they are in place now - thanks for pointing that out.

@Cagsil - cheers for the pointer! I have filled the white spot with (hopefully) some informative comment.

Thanks everyone for your comments smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. And, Welcome to HubPages. smile

working