jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are the best Bookmarking sites Digg and StumbleUpon?

1. jimmyrich profile image60
    jimmyrichposted 8 years ago

Just wondering are the best Bookmarking sites Digg

and StumbleUpon?

Any more suggestions Hubbers?

2. spuds profile image21
    spudsposted 8 years ago

They are good ones. Do not spam them though. I have found that traffic from StumbleUpon does not equate into $'s.

3. YourTouristGuide profile image78
    YourTouristGuideposted 8 years ago

Those are probably the two most popular ones, but there are LOTS of them out there with more being added every day.  A couple of new ones that are gaining popularity are propeller.com and ma.gnolia.com and if you have a particular niche, you might try googling that and the words "social bookmarking" to get a sense of what's out there.

4. 0
    jooles01posted 8 years ago

Take a look at Social Marker.  Its a site that will help you to submit to lots of sites.  The big problem is that the first time you go through the process it's a pain because you have to sign up for all the sites - it just seems to go on forever.  The next time you go through the process its much quicker though.  The great thing is that when you complete the boxes with url, title, description and tags etc they appear at the bottom of the screen so you can drag them into boxes that weren't filled automatically.

Hope that helps!

5. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Definitely agree that StumbleUpon doesn't lead to many clicks or purchases. I only submit high quality hubs and hubs that are potential earners to bookmarking sites. They'll definitely ban your account with them if you spam them with links to one site, which is why I only submit my best of the best to them all in hops to get real traffic, clicks, and purchases from them.