jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

My second Hub!!! :) Check It Out

1. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Hey and welcome to HubPages smile

Your hub - are you meaning to write commercially and/or to be 'found' by search engines?

If so - it's too short. You need to give more to the reader - a minimum of 500 words but aim higher, 800 or more. Make use of headers - H2, H3 etc. Hubpages provides you with the tools in the text capsules. Check them out, explore and use them.

Your keywords/tags - too general. Tighten them up. Use Googles keyword tool, it's free.

Insert media, by way of breaking up the text. Encourage your reader to stay on page (just a little longer), rather than making a hasty exit.

Search and read the following hubbers - Mark Knowles, relache, Darkside, Sunforged, ryankett, Lissie. learn from them and you'll be good to go smile

2. 61
    CouponCodes4uposted 6 years ago

ok thanks alot for the resources and help. smile

3. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

You're welcome. And I hope I haven't made you feel rubbish. You asked. And as one of our lovely hubbers Pearldiver calls this forum - Extreme Rakeover or some such.

It can get kinda stingy but it's constructive, not mean in any way smile

1. 61
      CouponCodes4uposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey don't worry i knew it wasn't great that's why i need the help.

1. tobey100 profile image60
        tobey100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

CC4u, practice makes perfect.  Just keep going.  You'll get better.  Also, checkout some of the other excellent hubs.

1. 61

thanks for the encouragement i appreciate it. Makes me motivated for my next hub. big_smile

Great, looking for it!

1. 61

Thanks a lot tobey100

Hey, at one time we were all newbies.  Gotta hang with the herd. smile

working