jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Wonderful QUIET - Time to self

1. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Ahhh, after 11 days of having my son home, post surgery, he went back to school today.  I'm glad he is healing, glad he is able to go back to school and so glad for the quiet and six glorious hours to myself! smile smile

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

enjoy!!  smile And Im happy to hear he's well.

3. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

surprising, isn't it?  you can love em to death but when they're around all the time all you want is to get rid of em just for a couple hours!

i'm glad he's healing nicely and ready to go back to school. smile

4. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Thanks!  I've been cleaning - crazy!

5. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Jane, see there is always an upside to everything. lol

I'm glad to hear that he has returned to school and is doing well. See, everything is on it's way to returning to normal, or at least as much as normal can be. lol big_smile smile

1. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very true!  Well the house is clean, driveway shoveled, ready for the 3:30 showing smile

1. MauKat profile image61
        MauKatposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Funny how perspectives change as the kids get older.  My youngest  recently moved out and today I was thinking about how much I missed all the noise and the mess of her being home!  Today it is too quite here.

On the other hand, I am getting a lot of writing done today!

6. Green Lotus profile image61
    Green Lotusposted 6 years ago

I don't have kids, but I do have a house guest who's finally leaving this Sunday after an eight month stay! You know what they say, "you're happy to see them, and you're happy to see 'em go!"