jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

first cheque of google adsense

1. screation profile image81
    screationposted 6 years ago

share here how many months you take to get your first adsense or amazon cheque and also how much you earned with your first cheque.

1. MauKat profile image59
      MauKatposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think it took me over a year of blogging to get my first check from Google, and it was just over $100.  The next check took just a few months and that seems to be where I am at. 

Now to all of those that say HubPages doesn't work,
      I should be getting a check at the end of this month and over 1/2 of it is coming from just one of my hubs here!

2. caravalhophoto profile image60
    caravalhophotoposted 6 years ago

5 months and still waiting sad

screationposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i check your hubs they are great and attractive but matter is too less. try to make it at least 500 words or more with keyword rich, so your earning will be start soon. best of luck..

3. Roffi Grandiosa profile image60
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 6 years ago

every 3 months i get a cheque.. average of 35$ a month.. but not from hubpages alone.

how you get 35$ a month while google pay out at the minimum of 100$. what are your other resource or blog or sites, describe here please.

4. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congratulations on your first payout from adsense. smile

i m not still making money on hub pages but it will be start soon...

5. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

First one took about 3 months and it was about $130, 2nd one will come at end of this month - another 3 months but it'll be nearly $200.  Was hoping to get to the point of monthly payout, but it doesn't look like that'll happen.

keep going Lily Rose...

6. Mieka profile image81
    Miekaposted 6 years ago

Three months and I'm still waiting. i'm now at 1,13 euros, and I need 70 euros for a payout... I still have a long way to go...

7. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

Heck Im sure it took me at least a year to get my first ever payment from Adsense.

The nice thing is after that I have got a payment every month after that.  So I have been cosistantly getting paid from Google for almost 2 years.

You want to know whats fun about that.  When I tell people I get paid from Google every month they really have to learn all about it.  Its very intriguing for them that one of the biggest companies on the internet send me money.

However I am careful to not be too specific because I really dont want my friends and family visiting my websites.  I just dont want them clicking on ads thinking they are doing me a favor.

8. RNMSN profile image90
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

way to go Dale!! what good ethics you show!!

well, its been 10 months for me and I will get my first 100 payout end of March smile and since it took the first three months to get to 10 bucks and I am already 12 over the hundred mark I am very happy!!!!

1. Flightkeeper profile image80
      Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's so great RN! Hope to be in your place soon.

9. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

If I keep on earning at the same rate as so far, I will need exactly 5 years to reach payout LOL!

10. Jen's Solitude profile image88
    Jen's Solitudeposted 6 years ago

It took me 9 months to reach my first pay out. I look forward to it not taking as long for my next pay out, but I will have to let you know. I have only been here a year so pay off #2 hasn't been achieved yet.

Oh and my first pay out was also a little over $100.00.

11. Internetwriter62 profile image86
    Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago

I'm still waiting for mine. I hope to get enough clicks, to get paid one day.