jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Nervous But Want To Take The Challegne

1. adrienne2 profile image80
    adrienne2posted 6 years ago

I am thinking about taking the 30 Hubs in 30 days HubChallenge. Just a bit nervous, it takes me 2 - 3 days to write one good quality hub, and do not know if I can churn out 30 in 30. Any advice from some of the pros on the 30 in 30?

1. KeithTax profile image81
      KeithTaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Map out the majority of the hubs you plan on publishing in the challenge. Do your research in advance. This will make it easier to succees.

Then set a steady pace. Find the best time of day to write that one hub. Once you get a good rythem you will be fine. You have experience withover 80 hubs already.

You can keep quality while publishing one hub a day.

I'll cheer you on.

adrienne2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you I appreciate your advice on how to go about it. I am getting excited about taking the challegne.  That's a great tip to do the research in advance that is a huge time saver to do the research ahead of time.

Thanks again,

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would be nervous too, however, with a sound strategy/plan, like figuring out your topics in advance, like the URL for each hub and titles?

Making these and locking them into place, before you even start will help, so you don't run into road-blocks further down the road.

I would set aside time to plug in your research on each, just into one hub capsule and then you can go back later, edit or break them down.

Try to figure out what kind of keywords you want to use, even before you create the URL.

Try to keep your hubs about 800-1200 words. You make them too long and it will disrupt your process. smile

Good luck. smile I'm confident with your experience in writing hubs, you can get it done. smile

The odd thing is I don't know you, but I know the potential inside of you, and that's key to your success. You just need to optimize your time and plan well. smile

3. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

big_smile ditto to cagsil big_smile

good luck

we're behind you

adrienne2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Now that is an excellent point! I have started to plan and create my list for hub topics; however I had not thought about locking it in, whose to say the URL will be available!

Thanks cagsil, lyricsingray

4. Kidgas profile image81
    Kidgasposted 6 years ago

The other thing to do is to break down larger topics into shorter Hubs.  Take that 1200 words and break down into two 600 word Hubs.  Narrow the focus a bit and you might have better results with SEO and SERPS.