jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Past three days - what is missing?

1. sarovai profile image64
    sarovaiposted 7 years ago

My hubscore is either increasing or decreasing with a lot of activities. I do not know what is missing?

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

My hubscore has done the same thing. I've gone from 86 to 90.

The only thing I can contribute to my fluctuation is not enough backlinks. wink smile

However, I'm not really experienced enough to know. But, then again, I really don't worry about scores. smile

sarovaiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Even I am not worried about that. But My hubscore was 91 to 88 then 87. Now there is no movement.

3. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years ago

My HubScore is pretty consistent, I think. However, I was told that no one really knows how HubScores work. All I know is: the higher your HubScore is, the better you're doing. But I wouldn't really worry about it too much, unless it drops to about 50 or below. THEN you're probably doing something wrong big_smile

Yes Panimidnyte odin, it is true below 50 is danger zone. But I saw somebody's hubscore  2.

1. profile image0
        Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

2?!?! Wow, that is... YIKES!!! big_smile

I was at 26 for awhile, but that was before I had made any hubs. I was trying to figure the site out. As soon as I published a hub and began actively participating in the forums, my HubScore improved rapidly.

Great improvement. Keep it up.smile

4. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Mine is always like being on a roller coaster I never know where it will be when I sign on. I have expressed concerns about this in tha past but everyone keeps telling me not to worry about it.

It is true Ohma. We no need to worry about the fluctuation. But my hubscore is stagnant. That's why I asked.

5. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

Yes, sarovai... Not to worry, fluctuations are built into HP.  If I could make one observation, though...  Your hubs are well done, but a tad bit short.  They're more likely to get noticed by Google if they're longer, I shoot for at least 800 words.  This will affect your traffic, individual hub scores and thereby affect your Hubber Score.  Just a thought.

Thank u wordscibe41.I should do something on that.

working