jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How Can I Make This Hub More Appealing?

1. MauKat profile image59
    MauKatposted 6 years ago

I just wrote a hub on improving your credit score and I would really appreciate some suggestions on how to make it look more appealing?  What type of pictures would you suggest?

Also it would be great to get some input on my conclusion.  I don't know why it is so hard for me to end a hub. I don't want it to feel like I just quit.

Here is the link to my  hub.

Thanks in advance!

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I think it looks fine the conclusion seems ok. As far as graphics maybe something that represent the reporting agencies.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

It looks good, you covered your topics. maybe in the last paragraph about scammers, you could give a couple of examples of how they attempt to do this, then you could have a concluding paragraph with the three tips on how to improve your credit score.

I would probably bold type annualcreditreport.com.

graphics, either what ohma suggested or a photo of someone paying their bills at their computer or sitting at a desk, for a personal touch.

nice job, an important topic. smile

4. NoRR4Me profile image84
    NoRR4Meposted 6 years ago

For graphics you could use a picture or clip art of a sheet of paper that has the word "Budget" written on it, a checklist that has a big check mark on it, or perhaps a picture of a bill with the words "Paid in full" stamped on it.

For your closing, you could make a separate capsule saying something like, "So, you see it really is easy to improve your credit score. You can start today......."

I hope this helps.

5. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I have only one suggestion, because the whole hub looks good.

However, with that said.....your second text capsule, you might want to make more paragraphs in it, which is along side your "blue" capsule to the right.

There is a GAP of white at the bottom of that capsule because the one next to it is longer. Space out your paragraphs so they take up a little bit more space in the text capsule and it should bring it further down and eliminate the "Gap" of white space.

Just a thought. smile

6. MauKat profile image59
    MauKatposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone, these are some great suggestions!  Keep them coming.