jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Traffic Sources Statistics -1?

1. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

I am puzzled that for the last couple of days some of my stats. for this page are showing a -1 in say google images etc.

How can that be? I tried to figure it out but it still puzles me.

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

I've that for google uk. not sure what it means so i'm focusing on stats from Google Analytics.

3. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

There was another thread on this issue.  Evidently it's a recurring problem, admin knows about it, but can't seem to fix it.  Per Relache...

4. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

thank you both for answering,

if it happens to others then it will probably get fixed.
    I could not figurre if there was a reason for it, I always wonder if I have caused it by doing something daft by mistake. I will check on the Google stats. later.
    Thanks again.

1. 0
      wordscribe41posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome.  I love that word "daft".  It's not one we use here in the states.  Might have to adopt it, it's cute.  smile

5. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I've getting strange stats this last few days. Apart from reddit giving me a minus 22 or 23 which I posted about on another thread, not only are my views a lot higher than normal on Hubpages, google is reporting twice as many hits as hubpages! But I don't know where the hits are going or coming from?
    All the URL's for hubpages are loaded in channels and my blogs too and its not coming from them.