jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Pasting an HTML code to your Hub Page

1. emmacate profile image60
    emmacateposted 6 years ago

Hello. I'm new to all this and can't understand how I'm supposed to copy and paste the HTML code from Amazon to attach an advertising banner to my HubPage website. Following are their instructions, which are clear, but I don't know where the code for my HubPage website is.

"Just highlight and copy the HTML code below, then paste it into the code for your Web site."

2. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

if you have set up your amazon affiliate settings on your account page then you need to place an Amazon capsul in your hub click to edit it it will give yo the option of adding ads by using a keyword or a specific product.
    The HTML capsule in the editor is only if you are writing a hub about HTML

1. emmacate profile image60
      emmacateposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Ohma. I'll try that.

3. Appletreedeals profile image83
    Appletreedealsposted 6 years ago

the answers that tell you to use an amazon hub are correct, but you will not need to enter any amazon link html. (you cannot use amazon affiliate link code in a hub), all amazon product links must be done in the amazon module ONLY. just follow the prompts to get the product you want.

4. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

If you want to use Amazon you need to copy your Amazon Id an dpaste it in to your affiliate settings.  After you have done this you can add Amazon modules, just like text and images.

Hope this helps!

5. ChristinaScibona profile image88
    ChristinaScibonaposted 6 years ago

I'm new here too and the answers helped me out a lot.  Thanks.