jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Is there any negative effect on my hub profile score by deleting hubs

1. Kmadhav profile image61
    Kmadhavposted 6 years ago

I deleted my few hubs by showing some duplicate content. Is there any negative effect on my Hub profile score. How I can Increase the HUB Profile score .....

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Looking at your Hubs, it would seem you are guilty of promoting the same website repeatedly and as the only outgoing links on the majority of your Hubs.

As clearly stated in the FAQ, HubPages considers this overly-promotional and your score gets docked for such behavior.

2. vox vocis profile image94
      vox vocisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had the situation of getting a note that my content is a duplicate twice so I simply deleted the hubs. No negative impact whatsoever. (Negative impact would be if you did not delete them) :-) Write good quality hubs, interact with others on forums, join the HubMob...read about online marketing (I have one, Rebecca E and Susana S wrote a series of hubs to help with these matters) :-)

2. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

You need to write quality unique content to increase your Hubscore, if you are having trouble with duplicate content it is obvious you are trying to take shortcuts, which is never a good route to take.

3. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

This should help with regard to increasing hub score:

smile best of luck...

4. Kmadhav profile image61
    Kmadhavposted 6 years ago

Thank you for your reply but i am giving site address from the starting. In starting hub pages do not showing the duplicate content on my hub pages. I create first hubs and then posts on any other article sites. But currently how I can Increase the my hub score i am very disappointing with my hub score lowest of till date...
    Kindly help me ........ sad

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Read Relache's post again. Not sure what extra help you can be given until you make some changes.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Whether or not you publish content as a hub FIRST and THEN duplicate it to other sites, or the other way around, it doesn't matter.  It's still overly promotional, if you have links on the hub.