jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Hub no.5 up and running - is it detailed enough?

1. hubranger profile image60
    hubrangerposted 6 years ago

Hi guys,

having a lot of fun so far putting a few hubs together but will have to slow down shortly for other stuff.

Just done my first technical product comparison hub - be interesting to hear how it stands up and whether it goes into enough detail about the different models.

I've still no idea how those scores on your hubs move, lol, I guess the higher the better?

Thanks for looking,

1. thooghun profile image86
      thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As a preface, showing off your own hubs is considered bad form (in case you  weren't aware). Despite that, yes, it seems like a very clean and aesthetically pleasing hub.

Given time the hub score should rise accordingly.

(your score will also rise if you actively participate in hubpages and if you get an increase in traffic)

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
        Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Linking to your own hubs for "makeover" suggestions is perfectly fine in this forum. That is what this one forum was created for.
        It is not supposed to be done in any other forums here at HP, just in this "Extreme Hub Makeover" forum.

1. hubranger profile image60
          hubrangerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for popping in guys.

thoogun, I'm sorry if this seemed bad form - I had posted here earlier in the week when I joined asking for feedback without a link and was told it was ok to post one here. I am a relative newbie here - my 4th or 5th day and am genuinely interested in some feedback on my hubs. This was my first computer based one so I'd just like to know if it's any good. Sorry if i caused offense.

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

Hubranger, as Rochelle said, this is the place to post links to your hubs when you want advice. You have caused no offence whatsoever smile

Your hub is well laid out. For me, the information is a little scant. If I was looking to buy a new laptop, I would not feel I knew enough about either of these models to be able to make a choice after reading your hub.

3. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

My mistake guys, sorry ranger, I should have checked the forum