jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Traffic...Wow

1. sabrebIade profile image83
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

I don't know if it's a bad day, the 2010 Olympics, a glitch in the Matrix or what, but my traffic took a nose dive to Hades today.
    I mean I have had bad days, but this is like someone flipped a switch and killed about 25% or more of my traffic, about a 1,000 to 2,000 hit drop.

Well like Annie said, there's always tomorrow.....

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I wish I had enough traffic to accomodate a 2000 hit drop.

3. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

hey, it happens. it will pick up again.
    btw, congrats on the 500+ followers.

1. sabrebIade profile image83
      sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I'm sure it will pick back up. There is a lot of focus on the broadcaster, who apparently "trash-talked" Russia's hockey team and it's play against the Canada.

So, I think you get more traffic again. smile

5. MyWebs profile image84
    MyWebsposted 7 years ago

These things go in cycles. Generally the graphs look like a staircase over time if you work hard. You just gotta ignore the occasional downward dip.

I think my short/mid term goal of getting 30,000 per day may have been a bit crazy. After hearing you say 1-2k is 25% of your hits on 212 hubs over 3 years.

Maybe having a hub thats getting over 100 hits per day after 5 weeks isn't so bad. 30k seems so many more hubs away now.. Geez thanks for the reality check lol

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I presently average between 400-700 views a day. smile I don't know whether that's good or not. But, I continue to look for ways to draw more views and ideas for new hubs. smile

As long as I keep moving forward..the only saying comes true....build(write hubs) and traffic will come. smile

2. sabrebIade profile image83
      sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey...30,000 hits a day is possible. I don't see why not with the right Hubs on the right subjects.

6. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Sabreblade,

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/36979

Care to drop by? lol

working