jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Guys help me please!

1. beinghappy4ever profile image61
    beinghappy4everposted 7 years ago

Hello my fello hubbers,

I'm a bit new with hubpages customization. I have a few hubs here. But my problem is I don't know how to set up a navigation panel at the end of each hubs (just before the comments) to move to my other hubs. Here I could see that many guys are using this so that a visitor can see move to the other hubs once they finish reading their current hub page. I have an article where lots of people read it daily (score 92) So I would like to add the navigation links to my other hubs here so that my other hubs also will be seen by the visitors. Can anybody help me to do this?

I need the links to be placed with this hub (which is the one with good number of daily visitors)http://hubpages.com/hub/Best-Ways-to-Ma … Online-Now

thanks in advance.

2. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

It's called "grouping your hubs".  You can read about how to do it here:  http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubgroups

Hope that helps!

1. profile image0
      pinkyleeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow thanks wordscribe i learned something new

3. beinghappy4ever profile image61
    beinghappy4everposted 7 years ago

Thank you very much my friend.. It worked.. I'm glad..

4. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

Glad it helped, guys.  It's a great tool, huh?

beinghappy4everposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yeah..that's really great to make the visitors keep on reading our hubs. But the hubs must also be interesting. I put some good pictures of an actress over there. And getting lots of visitors from that two hubs to the other hubs in fact big_smile .. thanks my friend..

1. profile image0
        wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

No doubt, the hubs must be interesting.  You are more than welcome!

5. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

I've seen your 'actresses' and I think you Might do better if you just post a photo of a Carrot instead hmm

beinghappy4everposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Request Received...Pending Approval.

-dot- dot- dot-

Request Approved..

Announcement: My fellow Hubbers Next time because of our Pearldiver's request you will be seeing a Carrot instead of actresses with my hub. Please don't blame me.

big_smile big_smile

working